The troll with all the kids...

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:18 pmBcol
Yes. That was her. Thanks. I don't know why I couldn't remember and why the fact I couldn't remember bothered me. Now I can rest easy.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:58 am Was she actually outed as a troll or did people just decide she was one?
Bcoll/Brandi was definitely outed, and then immediately deleted her account.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Bcoll. Kitschy/Advantgartner outed her.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:30 pm
Yes. That was her. Thanks. I don't know why I couldn't remember and why the fact I couldn't remember bothered me. Now I can rest easy.
I didn't follow all her stories but I remember her saying she had 5 kids then the posts when she was outted.

I think it was she didn't get a lot of attention until she said she had 5 kids.

How did people find out it was a lie?
I shit glitter
Anonymous 3

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:46 pm
I didn't follow all her stories but I remember her saying she had 5 kids then the posts when she was outted.

She said she had 10 kids!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Because another member was going to her area. She does photography. So bcoll made an appointment with her for a shoot. The time came and she left that person on the corner of the meeting place high and dry. When that member asked her why she blew off the appointment that’s when it came out she wasn’t who she said she was.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:01 pm

Because another member was going to her area. She does photography. So bcoll made an appointment with her for a shoot. The time came and she left that person on the corner of the meeting place high and dry. When that member asked her why she blew off the appointment that’s when it came out she wasn’t who she said she was.
Wasn't the kids she was claiming was hers was really her nieces and nephews or something?
I shit glitter
Anonymous 3

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:21 pm

Wasn't the kids she was claiming was hers was really her nieces and nephews or something?
That I do not know.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:20 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:18 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:09 pm

We may be thinking about different people. The person I'm thinking about spent years on CM talking about her husband's top secret job, their accumulated wealth, their gaggle of kids (biological and adopted) and their multiple properties only to get "outed" spectacularly towards the end of CM. I think about her often as she was local to me and I knew she was full of shit from the get go. Can't remember her SN but it began with an "E". Ella or Edna or something like that.
Elise?
That's the one!
Elyce got outted? I missed that post.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why did she make an appointment and not show?

She must have been chin deep in the fantasy thinking oh shit I have to gather a bunch of kids and tell me to call me mom. Lol
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic