BM doesn't make sense

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s probably it, she wants to seem “interested” and “involved” without making any effort to actually do it.
Does she really not realize no one is falling for it?
Tigress22304 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:01 am
Smarties wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:53 am I'm guessing she wants to be a victim. Therefore she won't look like the bad guy dumping her responsibility for her kids. My sd's bm was like that. Plus she just sounds unstable anyway.

I wouldn't cater to her anymore on school stuff. She has the contact info. She can get access to things just as well as you can. I think you're right to tell your dh that. Put the responsibility for being a parent back on her. Then she either sinks or swims but it'll be all her doing either way.

yes she loves playing the victim...its easier to blame somebody else then say "I want to make things better,let me try to improve this!"
because she won't ever put forth the effort to better anything in her life. Which is a shame because I know she's more then capable of doing so much with herself.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Tigress22304
Countess
Countess

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:04 am She doesn't want the responsibility, she just wants people to feel sorry for her. She doesn't want her son around her, she doesn't even want to talk to him. I wouldn't tell her anything anymore. Just cut her out until she can stop acting like a child.
She won't stop,it's now to the point if she calls-I tell DH to ignore her.
let it go to VM and delete it without listening.

Hopefully he'll learn to listen.

{Kat}
Tigress22304
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Well she knows her family isn't falling for it-however she still whines and cries at work and to her friends.
To which we get to hear about it.

I've pissed a few off because I'm blunt....nobody gives a damn about her temper tantruns.
She brought this onto herself. She has nobody else to blame.

And to be honest-we do not care to hear anything she has to say unless its along the lines of wanting to spend time with her son.

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:10 am That’s probably it, she wants to seem “interested” and “involved” without making any effort to actually do it.
Does she really not realize no one is falling for it?
Tigress22304 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:01 am
Smarties wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:53 am I'm guessing she wants to be a victim. Therefore she won't look like the bad guy dumping her responsibility for her kids. My sd's bm was like that. Plus she just sounds unstable anyway.

I wouldn't cater to her anymore on school stuff. She has the contact info. She can get access to things just as well as you can. I think you're right to tell your dh that. Put the responsibility for being a parent back on her. Then she either sinks or swims but it'll be all her doing either way.

yes she loves playing the victim...its easier to blame somebody else then say "I want to make things better,let me try to improve this!"
because she won't ever put forth the effort to better anything in her life. Which is a shame because I know she's more then capable of doing so much with herself.

{Kat}
Anonymous 2

Unread post

That would be my precise advice, too. God love ya! I don't know how you've put up with this woman all these years.
Tigress22304 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:15 am
agander2017 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:04 am She doesn't want the responsibility, she just wants people to feel sorry for her. She doesn't want her son around her, she doesn't even want to talk to him. I wouldn't tell her anything anymore. Just cut her out until she can stop acting like a child.

Anonymous 3

Unread post

If he is listed as school with dual sets of parents each parent gets a copy/text/email of grades and all other information.
You/your dh shouldn't have to be sending her anything so stop.
I would not engage in any conversation with her for any reason. I would block her calls/texts/emails. There would be absolutely no communication between myself and her..ever for any reason.
Your dh has the ability to do the same thing
Your ss is old enough to make his own decisions about how when and if he wants to continue any type of relationship with her.

IMO she is an attention seeker with serious mental issues.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Tigress22304 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:15 am

I can't imagine not wanting to ever see my son. How does someone even think about that. It's so sad. Sounds like he's better off without her though. I hope your husband listens. Could always just block her number.

Anonymous 4

Unread post

I had a friend act like this and drop her kids off with their father. Everyone now assumes she was keeping them safe this way. She was so iffy and I was so confused. Turns out she was being abused and controlled by her partner but was afraid to say. Her interest was genuine, she just couldn’t keep it long because he’d find out. Sadly she passed away from injuries before that relationship with her kids could be fixed. Maybe dig deeper.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

What a F***ing bitch. She can't handle puberty so she ices out her kids. Give the bitch what she wants: no responsibility and no access to her kids. The kids should be in therapy to help them get over the guilt that they are responsible for their mother abandoning them, because they're not. She is 100% responsible.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

My ex is like this too. He is not involved at all with the kids... Hasn't seen them in 5 months and before that he would maybe take them once every other week for like 2 hours.

He throws a fit because I don't tell him anything about school. He gets all the same information sent to him as he is on the records. But he gets annoyed because I don't "remind" him when the kids have an activity. I used to remind him all the time but he wouldn't show up anyway so I just gave up and figured he has the same ability to get the information as I do.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I always gave the info/date once via text or email and after that it was on the other parent whether he showed or not. I didn't remind him, I didn't mommy him into going, I just politely gave all info once.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Locked Previous topicNext topic