Fireworks 🙄

bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Over the weekend, some people in our neighborhood were shooting off fireworks. It normally doesn’t bother us, but when I went out to get the mail yesterday, I noticed one on my roof. I wish I knew which neighbor it was to ask them to keep them on their own property next time, or at least come tell me one got away from them.
Attachments
498E15D9-BC3E-4000-9F63-C11FAEB8F9FE.jpeg
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t know property sizes where you live or even wind conditions when they set them off to comment on keeping them on their own property but I think informing you of the firework on your roof would be common courtesy. Though not common it’s not totally unheard of either for fireworks to cause house fires.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:22 am I don’t know property sizes where you live or even wind conditions when they set them off to comment on keeping them on their own property but I think informing you of the firework on your roof would be common courtesy. Though not common it’s not totally unheard of either for fireworks to cause house fires.

The lots are all an acre. That’s my thing, just say something. It’s not likely to happen, but it could have burned our house down. At least I just paid the homeowners bill for the year. lol
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:53 am
Quorra2.0 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:22 am I don’t know property sizes where you live or even wind conditions when they set them off to comment on keeping them on their own property but I think informing you of the firework on your roof would be common courtesy. Though not common it’s not totally unheard of either for fireworks to cause house fires.

The lots are all an acre. That’s my thing, just say something. It’s not likely to happen, but it could have burned our house down. At least I just paid the homeowners bill for the year. lol
Geez, next time they should do that away from the houses. It's not like they have nowhere else to do it..
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I haven't shot off fireworks in many years, but my best recollection is that it can be hard to figure out where they all ended up! Maybe they would have told you if they'd known it wound up on your roof?
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:05 pm

Geez, next time they should do that away from the houses. It's not like they have nowhere else to do it..
Exactly!
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:18 pm I haven't shot off fireworks in many years, but my best recollection is that it can be hard to figure out where they all ended up! Maybe they would have told you if they'd known it wound up on your roof?
Maybe so. We don’t really know them, so who knows.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I live in a heavily wooded neighborhood and in a city where it is illegal to set them off. You cannot even buy fireworks in my city. That still doesn't stop the dumbasses from setting them off in July when it is hot and dry. They don't realize or care that they could burn someone's house down.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:37 pm I live in a heavily wooded neighborhood and in a city where it is illegal to set them off. You cannot even buy fireworks in my city. That still doesn't stop the dumbasses from setting them off in July when it is hot and dry. They don't realize or care that they could burn someone's house down.
We just stayed in a cabin in Gatlinburg TN and there was firework debris and scorch marks all over the driveway. You would think people would be a little more weary of that after the big fires a few years ago.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh yeah, definitely big enough to keep it on their property. Our houses are only about 8feet apart but we have huge green belts that run behind them and that’s where most set off their fireworks. Our HoA really tries to micromanage everyone but for some reason is pretty lenient with fireworks and will have the sprinklers turned on in the afternoon on days they know will have a lot of firework activity. Lol, that’s an awesome way to look at it, at least your homeowners is taken care of for the year.
Locked Previous topicNext topic