A second stimulus payment?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I won't be spending it right away, I'm overseas, so I'll be waiting a while to see if anything turns up in the mail. I don't remember getting a letter at all about the first payment though.
carterscutie85 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:29 am Wait a couple weeks. Don't spend the money. If it's legit they'll send you a letter stating why they gave you it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

How much did you get when the FIRST (and only) stimulus checks were issued? And how many kids do you have?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:02 pm I believe there was a discrepancy but everything I've read has said they would correct that when I file this year's taxes. I'm not in the US so I'll give it a few days of checking my mail for any sort of explanation.
Shaken1976 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:14 am The second check hasn't been approved yet. I would call and find out. Maybe there was a discrepancy they found.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Negotiations for a second stimulus check are still ongoing. They are so far apart it could be weeks if not months before a consensus is made.
No checks will be sent out anytime soon.
As per ususal, nancy and chuckie are demanding millions of dollars for every democrat issue that remains on the table since 2000. Just yesterday they suggested the total cost could be more than when the negotiations began.
President Trump and many republicans are constantly reminding the left/democrats the purpose of this stimulus is to help the citizens of this country navigate thru this overhyped virus and all the power grabbing democrat lockdowns.
so, no money has been sent out yet.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I received $1,200 in April, I have two kids. A while after making this post I discovered many people spontaneously received the additional money for their children today.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:45 pm How much did you get when the FIRST (and only) stimulus checks were issued? And how many kids do you have?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:02 pm I believe there was a discrepancy but everything I've read has said they would correct that when I file this year's taxes. I'm not in the US so I'll give it a few days of checking my mail for any sort of explanation.
Shaken1976 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:14 am The second check hasn't been approved yet. I would call and find out. Maybe there was a discrepancy they found.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Well, I'm glad you got the rest of it! I'm sure seeing it was a nice surprise! :)
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:41 pm I received $1,200 in April, I have two kids. A while after making this post I discovered many people spontaneously received the additional money for their children today.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:45 pm How much did you get when the FIRST (and only) stimulus checks were issued? And how many kids do you have?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thank you! It was! The IRS website is still saying that anyone who didn't get their full amount can have it corrected whenever they file their taxes, so I'm not sure why we're suddenly getting it now! I'll probably just leave it in the bank until I can get back home for a visit, but it's still nice to have.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:51 pm Well, I'm glad you got the rest of it! I'm sure seeing it was a nice surprise! :)
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:41 pm I received $1,200 in April, I have two kids. A while after making this post I discovered many people spontaneously received the additional money for their children today.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Where are you now? Does the US have travellers from your area temporarily banned? I'm bummed that I can't get to Ireland this summer!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:55 pm Thank you! It was! The IRS website is still saying that anyone who didn't get their full amount can have it corrected whenever they file their taxes, so I'm not sure why we're suddenly getting it now! I'll probably just leave it in the bank until I can get back home for a visit, but it's still nice to have.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:51 pm Well, I'm glad you got the rest of it! I'm sure seeing it was a nice surprise! :)

hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They’re still working on a second stimulus.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:58 pm Negotiations for a second stimulus check are still ongoing. They are so far apart it could be weeks if not months before a consensus is made.
As per ususal, nancy and chuckie are demanding millions of dollars for every democrat issue that remains on the table since 2000. Just yesterday they suggested the total cost could be more than when the negotiations began.
President Trump and many republicans are constantly reminding the left/democrats the purpose of this stimulus is to help the citizens of this country navigate thru this overhyped virus and all the power grabbing democrat lockdowns.
No! Haven't you heard? This is all the Republicans fault! The heresy of talking about the comrades like that!

It's infuriating. These bills need to be one page. We're giving this much money per person. We're giving this much to the small business pool. That's it. No garbage. It's unconscionable every time there's a new package they're padding it with billions from their radical wish list.

As they're still collecting their full paychecks. As their lives aren't getting disrupted. As they're still able to pay their bills. As they have private security while citizens are living in fear from these mobs that are being allowed to do whatever they want without any consequence.

I'm hoping everyone who usually votes for these communist loons on the left is paying attention to what's happening and wises up in November.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:58 pm Negotiations for a second stimulus check are still ongoing. They are so far apart it could be weeks if not months before a consensus is made.
Is that why he was insisting on billions for a new FBI building.
Locked Previous topicNext topic