I don't know when my next day off is

Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I hear ya. My husband is on a 75 day streak.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:06 pm I hear ya. My husband is on a 75 day streak.
Dang!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Stop bitching and grow up.

I worked 30 straight days in a Covid ICU and didn't complain. Let me guess you work in some low level job like fast food or retail? Oh you poor thing 🤣🤣🤣
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Don't know why but when I read your response, this old song was the first thing I thought of:

A little goofy. But us kids got a kick out of it when I was young. :oops:
Emmasmom wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:06 pm I hear ya. My husband is on a 75 day streak.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Perhaps I’m confusing you with someone else, but didn’t you have Covid?
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I hope that changes for you!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:39 pm Stop bitching and grow up.

I worked 30 straight days in a Covid ICU and didn't complain. Let me guess you work in some low level job like fast food or retail? Oh you poor thing 🤣🤣🤣
No, I take care of some of the most vulnerable people
I am sure you want an overworked person caring for your love ones.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I used to work in the hotel industry. One year the hotel I worked in got sold. The new owners worked us 6-7 days a week. I went along with it to be a team player, knowing it was temporary, and it was summer, the busy season. After 6 weeks I refused to work more than 6 days in a row without at least one day off. I was burning out. 2 weeks later I said that I wouldn’t work more than 5 days a week. I had other responsibilities besides that job. I don’t need more than one job either and will never again be willing to work more than 5 days a week. But I’m also willing not to work for someone who doesn’t respect my availability.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:55 pm

You take care of more vulnerable people than those who are in the ICU on ventilators dying from Covid?

I wasn't overworked. I came home and rested and went back to work. It isn't hard.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:03 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:55 pm

You take care of more vulnerable people than those who are in the ICU on ventilators dying from Covid?

I wasn't overworked. I came home and rested and went back to work. It isn't hard.
ICU, Is mainly bed ridden, I take care of 80, 90 years olds with dementia , most are unable to walk, shower , some can't even feed themselves, one misstep from me and they can die plus there 20 to 30 people I am doing all by myself. would you want your 90 year old grandmother being taken care of by an overworked caregiver. Ever heard of caregivers fatigue?
Locked Previous topicNext topic