I feel like that is going to far.

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You can’t compare disliking rapists and pedophiles with demeaning innocent people who have a condition out of their control. It’s obvious you’re not a person lacking empathy and understanding because you don’t like pedophiles and rapists. But this nurse is showing that and intolerance. As I said, I think it’s uncalled for to mess with her livelihood without any evidence that she takes those attitudes into her job, but I do think it’s a valid concern to have. Because she’s not judging people who have harmed others, she’s considering innocent people who hurt no one and have no control over their challenges as “useless”.
And if she’s agreeing with a woman saying that she doesn’t think those kids are deserving of an education because they won’t do much, why is it far fetched to at least consider the possibility that she doesn’t feel the same way about providing them with proper healthcare? What she agreed with is that SN people are basically not worth an extra effort.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:00 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:36 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:35 pm

I'm a nurse. I have had to treat many people who I felt were worthless. I still gave them the same level of care as everyone else. You don't have to like your patient to be a great nurse.
Do you go around calling them "retards" and telling everyone on fb how you feel about these people?
I haven't called anyone that but I have said a lot of things about the patients I don't like. That doesn't mean I treat them differently. I don't like pedophiles or murderers but my opinion doesn't matter when I'm working.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 4

Unread post

No. She should be put in charge of the child molesters. :twisted:
WickedPissah wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:29 am If a nurse said on social media she hates child molesters yet works at a prison should she lose her job?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:45 pm She seems to have failed the mob's purity test. I'm sure everyone complaining about her is free from any guilt of anything ever.
She failed my stupidity test. It goes like this... never put in writing what you wouldn't want your boss, mother, police, or your pastor to know. Especially never do it on social media under your own name.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:06 am
agander2017 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:54 am I think its horrible that she made those comments. I think people need to learn to be careful of what they say on social media. Do I feel sorry for her? Nope. I don't. If she's willing to spout off and say those things online, just think about what she must be doing while she's working. Everything you think and do, impacts how you perform, either at home, or at work.

Consider this: She's a nurse, I think that's what you said. So she has a patient that is mentally handicapped. Put yourself in that patient's family's shoes for just a minute. This woman is paid to take care of her, even her basic needs. She can feed herself, but she needs help in other day to day activities. A nurse that cares for someone in that situation, should have some compassion for the person they are taking care of. They don't have to love them like family, but take care of them like they are family. Now think that you are coming to visit your handicapped daughter, and you overhear the nurse taking care of her saying some awful things about her. Calling her.. that word that I won't repeat. Or just being generally mean and uncaring. The patient might not understand it, but it would break your heart to hear those things being said. To know that your loved one is being treated that way by someone that is paid to care for them. Now, what if instead of hearing her say that in person, you read her saying it somewhere on social media. You can't tell me that you wouldn't feel the same way, and have some serious questions about her performance when she's at work, compared to when she is online flapping her beak.

It's not her job to decide who will go far, and who won't. If I was her boss, I wouldn't want her working for my company, because she's bringing a negative image to everyone she talks to. It's not okay.
You absolutely do not have to have compassion for someone to be a good nurse.
In that case might as well design an android to do it. It will save hospitals money. And be beneficial since androids won't need breaks. They might have to be updated occasionally that's all. And they'd make less drug errors. "Rolls eyes". Do you even hear yourself?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And after another person was bashed for saying those things and even had to close her business, you have to be a serious moron to agree with her and add your own nasty comments for all to see.
Pjmm wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:23 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:45 pm She seems to have failed the mob's purity test. I'm sure everyone complaining about her is free from any guilt of anything ever.
She failed my stupidity test. It goes like this... never put in writing what you wouldn't want your boss, mother, police, or your pastor to know. Especially never do it on social media under your own name.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No. But doesn’t pretty much everyone hate child molesters? How can you compare that with saying SN people are worthless?
The first one shows you have a moral compass where child molestation is despicable. Very few people will disagree with that. The second is downright ignorance, intolerance and showing a sense of superiority and lack of compassion and understanding?
WickedPissah wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:29 am If a nurse said on social media she hates child molesters yet works at a prison should she lose her job?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:34 pm No. But doesn’t pretty much everyone hate child molesters? How can you compare that with saying SN people are worthless?
The first one shows you have a moral compass where child molestation is despicable. Very few people will disagree with that. The second is downright ignorance, intolerance and showing a sense of superiority and lack of compassion and understanding?
You don't have to like a certain population to provide care.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Welcome to cancel culture and the hypocrites who run it.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, let me ask you the same question another poster asked OP: if you had a loved one in need of extreme care and you suddenly hear the nurse you hired expressing that people like your loved one are “worthless” and calls them “r####s” who have no use, would you seriously continue to entrust the care of your loved one to someone who thinks of them that way even if her care has been ok so far? Would you really have no doubt that she’s providing the best care AND bedside manner she can provide when she feels such hostility towards someone who harms no one and can’t control his/her condition?
WickedPissah wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:48 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:34 pm No. But doesn’t pretty much everyone hate child molesters? How can you compare that with saying SN people are worthless?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:01 pm Well, let me ask you the same question another poster asked OP: if you had a loved one in need of extreme care and you suddenly hear the nurse you hired expressing that people like your loved one are “worthless” and calls them “r####s” who have no use, would you seriously continue to entrust the care of your loved one to someone who thinks of them that way even if her care has been ok so far? Would you really have no doubt that she’s providing the best care AND bedside manner she can provide when she feels such hostility towards someone who harms no one and can’t control his/her condition?
WickedPissah wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:48 pm

No, i see your point though.
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic