too much bashing in the other

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She was probably in need of some attention for a couple of days. She’ll be back with another dramatic addition to her trainwreck saga when she needs attention again.
Anonymous 15 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:37 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:20 pm She has abandoned this post too. Will make a new one in a few days. The insurance adjuster came and immediately had the totaled car towed. You watch!

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:19 am Still waiting on a picture of the non-existent Audi.
She abandoned it after I called her out for not wanting to tell us when she got the car because we "dig too much" but being fine with posting her kid's picture here.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 18

Unread post

What does her SO do? Didn't she make a post about him being super lazy? How can he afford all this stuff?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:52 pm She was probably in need of some attention for a couple of days. She’ll be back with another dramatic addition to her trainwreck saga when she needs attention again.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:20 pm She has abandoned this post too. Will make a new one in a few days. The insurance adjuster came and immediately had the totaled car towed. You watch!

She abandoned it after I called her out for not wanting to tell us when she got the car because we "dig too much" but being fine with posting her kid's picture here.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have no clue. I haven’t read all the novels in the saga 😁
It’s a good question.
Anonymous 18 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:08 pm What does her SO do? Didn't she make a post about him being super lazy? How can he afford all this stuff?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:52 pm She was probably in need of some attention for a couple of days. She’ll be back with another dramatic addition to her trainwreck saga when she needs attention again.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would think homeowners would cover it only if the tree was dead and should have been removed before. Normally, it would be car insurance. Not to mention that you won't have a choice as to who covers it.
Anonymous 19

Unread post

Supposedly he has a car repair shop and has rental properties.
Anonymous 18 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:08 pm What does her SO do? Didn't she make a post about him being super lazy? How can he afford all this stuff?

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:19 am Still waiting on a picture of the non-existent Audi.
I never got the audi, we didn't like the offer. The tree is being removed now, I will post pics of the car I got when its clear.
Anonymous 20

Unread post

Well, then that’s good isn’t it? Now you can do your job to make him buy you the car you really wanted! Just cry a bit more, have lots of S*x with your ATM and you’ll have your new Audi in no time.
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:12 pm
I never got the audi, we didn't like the offer. The tree is being removed now, I will post pics of the car I got when its clear.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

He inherited a lot of money maybe from a settlement of some kind I can’t remember. He bought some properties and rents all of those apartments out. He also has another job as well but I can’t remember that either.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

You sure have a lot of fans!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

You LOVED the offer and the salesman. The person paying, you know the boyfriend, didn’t like it. Can you not ever be honest?

Locked Previous topicNext topic