RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

20200804_192918.jpg
there goes ds in the pic, a tornado really hit us
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:41 pm I believe this member makes things up as she goes. I believe she does it to get a rise out of us. And I believe the attention that she gets from her posts gives her some sort of satisfaction. I don't really care, though. It's keeping many entertained. I just hope that there ISN'T much truth to her stories. I'd hate to think that she really is living the life that she tells us that she's living.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:32 pm Earlier you posted a stock pic of the car you "bought" and now you have it, but its conveniently covered so that you can not see any single part of the car. Bullshit. Pictures of the car or you never owned it, you're just looking for a way out of your lie.
It’s a sad and pathetic life at that. You couldn’t pay me to live her train wreck of a life. I’m much happier with my loving husband and kids than essentially being a cheap truck stop whore for money.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Now that the tree has been chopped up and is off of the cars, we should be able to see your new car parked alongside your SO's. No?
RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:11 pm so I abandoned it. Remember when I told you guys I was getting a new car? I already did but i told everyone else i was getting it next week to throw the date off a little. A tornado hit the property this afternoon and my new car is totaled.
You can see my SO''s car in the pic, my car is parked right beside it, totally covered with the tree.
I cried and then thanked god that me and the kids were not injured 20200804_155556.jpg the second picture is the front of our cars but obviously the tree is covering it
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:55 pm Now that the tree has been chopped up and is off of the cars, we should be able to see your new car parked alongside your SO's. No?
RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:11 pm so I abandoned it. Remember when I told you guys I was getting a new car? I already did but i told everyone else i was getting it next week to throw the date off a little. A tornado hit the property this afternoon and my new car is totaled.
You can see my SO''s car in the pic, my car is parked right beside it, totally covered with the tree.
I cried and then thanked god that me and the kids were not injured 20200804_155556.jpg the second picture is the front of our cars but obviously the tree is covering it
It's no where near done...
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Enlarge the photo. If you compare to the initial o e she posted there is ZERO way another car is parked to the R to the right of the mustang. What a great turn of events to cover a lie! No loss of life but property damage-and I bet the super efficient insurance adjuster will also have brought a tow truck so the car will have been moved immediately.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Why do you actually care if some random internet stranger is bullshitting you?
Anonymous 10 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:55 pm Now that the tree has been chopped up and is off of the cars, we should be able to see your new car parked alongside your SO's. No?
Anonymous 9

Unread post

And the tow truck driver will be hot as hell...
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:05 pm Enlarge the photo. If you compare to the initial o e she posted there is ZERO way another car is parked to the R to the right of the mustang. What a great turn of events to cover a lie! No loss of life but property damage-and I bet the super efficient insurance adjuster will also have brought a tow truck so the car will have been moved immediately.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL! So true! 😂
Lotus wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:26 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:01 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:57 pm
You guys dig way too much
I understand why you didn't share your new DD's name but hiding when you bought a car? That doesn't make sense. What info can someone dig up on you if you say you bought a car?

LOL, don't try to inject reason and rational into this equation.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 14

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:42 pm 20200804_192918.jpg there goes ds in the pic, a tornado really hit us

So where’s the second car? Presumably your car, the SUV
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:10 pm And the tow truck driver will be hot as hell...
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:05 pm Enlarge the photo. If you compare to the initial o e she posted there is ZERO way another car is parked to the R to the right of the mustang. What a great turn of events to cover a lie! No loss of life but property damage-and I bet the super efficient insurance adjuster will also have brought a tow truck so the car will have been moved immediately.
LOL! Lying about a new expensive car would be so childish... I’d expect that from a middle schooler.
Locked Previous topicNext topic