He thought I was just going to take him back because he came to his sense

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My husband and I are getting divorced. I came home from work one day to find him and all his stuff gone. He left me for his mistress and moved in with her. At first I was hurt, angry, and confused. It was totally out of character for him. After awhile I realized it was for the best. I don't need him and my life has become a lot better since he left.

Last night he showed up at the house with chocolate and flowers. He said he was wrong and went crazy. He tried to say it was just a mid life crisis and that he freaked out about getting old and acted irrationally. He wants to get back together. He said he came to his senses and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. He wants to go to marriage counseling and make us work.

I took the chocolates and the flowers and told him to f**k off. There is nothing that would make me take him back but blaming it on a mid life crisis is more of a slap in the face than anything.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can’t blame you. He probably got dumped and thought he could spin you a sob story full of excuses.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I wouldnt have taken the gifts but thats me.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd do the same.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:27 pm I wouldnt have taken the gifts but thats me.
I like flowers and chocolate.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No, you don’t need him and I’m not surprised your life is better without him. He acted selfishly without any care for you at all. You deserve better than that. Good for you on realizing that. He betrayed your trust, your marriage, and you then thought he could woo you back with the most generic offerings and words. You may like chocolate and flowers, but I would have been insulted by such a gesture under the circumstances. Good luck in your new life of happiness.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:18 pm My husband and I are getting divorced. I came home from work one day to find him and all his stuff gone. He left me for his mistress and moved in with her. At first I was hurt, angry, and confused. It was totally out of character for him. After awhile I realized it was for the best. I don't need him and my life has become a lot better since he left.

Last night he showed up at the house with chocolate and flowers. He said he was wrong and went crazy. He tried to say it was just a mid life crisis and that he freaked out about getting old and acted irrationally. He wants to get back together. He said he came to his senses and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. He wants to go to marriage counseling and make us work.

I took the chocolates and the flowers and told him to f**k off. There is nothing that would make me take him back but blaming it on a mid life crisis is more of a slap in the face than anything.
I'd say good for you if I didn't know this was a troll.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don’t blame you at all. I would never ever take back a cheater. That’s a dealbreaker for me. The second you make the decision to be with another girl, that’s your girl now. Don’t bother coming back. And really, chocolate and flowers? That’s almost insulting to make up for cheating.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Being blindsided like that must have really hurt. I am glad to hear that you are happy and adjusting well to your new life.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:52 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:18 pm My husband and I are getting divorced. I came home from work one day to find him and all his stuff gone. He left me for his mistress and moved in with her. At first I was hurt, angry, and confused. It was totally out of character for him. After awhile I realized it was for the best. I don't need him and my life has become a lot better since he left.

I'd say good for you if I didn't know this was a troll.
How am I a troll? Jeeze not everyone on this website is a troll.
Locked Previous topicNext topic