He thought I was just going to take him back because he came to his sense

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:53 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:52 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:18 pm My husband and I are getting divorced. I came home from work one day to find him and all his stuff gone. He left me for his mistress and moved in with her. At first I was hurt, angry, and confused. It was totally out of character for him. After awhile I realized it was for the best. I don't need him and my life has become a lot better since he left.

Last night he showed up at the house with chocolate and flowers. He said he was wrong and went crazy. He tried to say it was just a mid life crisis and that he freaked out about getting old and acted irrationally. He wants to get back together. He said he came to his senses and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. He wants to go to marriage counseling and make us work.

I took the chocolates and the flowers and told him to f**k off. There is nothing that would make me take him back but blaming it on a mid life crisis is more of a slap in the face than anything.
I'd say good for you if I didn't know this was a troll.
How am I a troll? Jeeze not everyone on this website is a troll.
No, but you are.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:12 pm

No, but you are.
How do you know she is a troll? Go ahead and prove it
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I chose a different route but that doesn't mean that I think you are wrong. Wishing you the best.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:23 pm

No, but you are.
Send me a PM and I'll tell you how.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:46 pm

No, but you are.
You are full of shit
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:53 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:46 pm

You are full of shit
if you say so.
🤷‍♀️.
IDGAF if you believe me or not. I gave you an option to find out how. You chose not to.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:18 pm My husband and I are getting divorced. I came home from work one day to find him and all his stuff gone. He left me for his mistress and moved in with her. At first I was hurt, angry, and confused. It was totally out of character for him. After awhile I realized it was for the best. I don't need him and my life has become a lot better since he left.

Last night he showed up at the house with chocolate and flowers. He said he was wrong and went crazy. He tried to say it was just a mid life crisis and that he freaked out about getting old and acted irrationally. He wants to get back together. He said he came to his senses and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. He wants to go to marriage counseling and make us work.

I took the chocolates and the flowers and told him to f**k off. There is nothing that would make me take him back but blaming it on a mid life crisis is more of a slap in the face than anything.
Do you know which member it is ? How can you be so sure.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:00 pm

Do you know which member it is ? How can you be so sure.
Because I know.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The way he left he should have shown up with more than flowers and chocolates..
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:03 pm The way he left he should have shown up with more than flowers and chocolates..
A new Mazarati, private jet to whisk her off to Necker Island for a month followed by an Abercrombie and Kent private African safari?
Locked Previous topicNext topic