BM needs to realize she gave up control when she moved away

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree. Apparently the idea that sometimes adults have to face difficult choices is oh-so shocking. She probably thought they could work something out, she was very naive.
I think she’s not reacting to that correctly, but I can understand it must be a huge blow.
Pjmm wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:53 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:18 pm That’s what happens when you choose a job over your kids. And yes I’d say the same if she were a man.
Depends on why she took the job. It's not as if we have a normal economy these days and our wonderful government just ended the unemployment benefits. If she lived in, for example, Yeehaw Junction, Florida (where there's nothing) and had to move to West Palm Beach to make ends meet and provide for her kids then it is what it is. That's not to say she should be a controlling witch but as someone else said she could be taking this very hard.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:18 pm That’s what happens when you choose a job over your kids. And yes I’d say the same if she were a man.
Depends on why she took the job. It's not as if we have a normal economy these days and our wonderful government just ended the unemployment benefits. If she lived in, for example, Yeehaw Junction, Florida (where there's nothing) and had to move to West Palm Beach to make ends meet and provide for her kids then it is what it is. That's not to say she should be a controlling witch but as someone else said she could be taking this very hard.
And if that's the case, that she essentially had to take the job, it would be nice if they could be sympathetic towards her feelings on the whole thing.

But regardless of reason, she needs to come to terms with the fact that it is what it is and she is no longer involved in the nitty gritty of day to day with her kids. And that's on her to figure out. The other's don't need to accommodate her while she gets a grip.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

She left her old job for this one. It would make more sense if she had no job and took whatever she could but that was not the case.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Enjoy taking care of another woman's young children. Sounds like a fun time!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I can see why she's an ex-wife. I hope you told her to blow it out of her ass.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:15 pm Enjoy taking care of another woman's young children. Sounds like a fun time!
That's a funny way to put it.

She's helping to take care of her husband's children.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:28 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:15 pm Enjoy taking care of another woman's young children. Sounds like a fun time!

Helping? Read the OP again. Everything she says is BM sent ME this and ME that. Sounds more like a live in nanny.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I love my step kids so I don't mind caring for them. They are my husband's children also. They are not the problem at all.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:31 pm

Helping? Read the OP again. Everything she says is BM sent ME this and ME that. Sounds more like a live in nanny.
I am currently the stay at home parent so of course I am handling the basics while DH is working
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:33 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:31 pm

I am currently the stay at home parent so of course I am handling the basics while DH is working
LOL. Like I said enjoy being his nanny.
Locked Previous topicNext topic