I've been smoking weed almost all day every day during this pandemic.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

There is no reason for me to drive anywhere. I don't really go anywhere except to run (which is so much better after I smoke).

I don't have much to do around the house anyway so I figure why not? It's been a nice little vacation from work and real life.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. I have never understood the allure of it, but I have no issue with it.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Not really something to brag about and I'm a smoker as well. I find it funny that people who smoke pot or drink brag about how much they do it. Who gives a shit!?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Right fill your lungs with smoke and then go running. LOL.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:41 am Right fill your lungs with smoke and then go running. LOL.
I have no problem running after I smoke and it makes it easier to go farther.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Right?? I'll never understand smoking. If you want some drug in your system so badly, there are other ways to get it there.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:41 am Right fill your lungs with smoke and then go running. LOL.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:48 am Right?? I'll never understand smoking. If you want some drug in your system so badly, there are other ways to get it there.
Well edibles don't work for everyone. I break out in hives if i try to use edibles. Smoking is the only way for me to get the benefits i need.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

It still doesn't make sense to me, there are still other ways. For me though I think if eating something gave me hives I wouldn't want it in my body!
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:56 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:48 am Right?? I'll never understand smoking. If you want some drug in your system so badly, there are other ways to get it there.
Well edibles don't work for everyone. I break out in hives if i try to use edibles. Smoking is the only way for me to get the benefits i need.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Smoking is what I like best. Edibles are too hard to make when you aren't good at baking. I Don't like vaporizers and I would never try dabbing.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:44 am
I have no problem running after I smoke and it makes it easier to go farther.
Have you submitted your findings to the US Olympic team? I'm sure they would benefit oh so much from knowing smoke in lungs=better distance running! This is really quite a significant finding.
Locked Previous topicNext topic