I know it's petty but....

Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:29 am
Emmasmom wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:12 am You should have changed it when you figured it out. Now your son knows your childish. Don't you want to be better? I don't understand petty behavior.
My son thinks it is hilarious
Hes a child so of course he does. Youre an adult and should set a better example than being petty and getting even.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t think changing the password is petty. Netflix limits the number of devices streaming at a time. I would have changed it as soon as I realized I had, obviously, previously forgotten to since he was still using it. I think the waiting until he was down to 2 episodes just to be vindictive is a little petty but that’s just my opinion.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

He is an adult.
Emmasmom wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:24 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:29 am
Emmasmom wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:12 am You should have changed it when you figured it out. Now your son knows your childish. Don't you want to be better? I don't understand petty behavior.
My son thinks it is hilarious
Hes a child so of course he does. Youre an adult and should set a better example than being petty and getting even.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I changed mine as soon as the divorce papers where filed. He wants to watch Netflix, he can get his own account.

Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:09 am I just realized my ex has been using my Netflix account for a few months now. He lied to me when I asked him if he was still using the account.

He told DS he was so excited about the new season of the umbrella academy. (They still talk sometimes( I waited until he had two episodes left and changed the password. Five minutes later he was asking DS what happened and for the new password. He said he had no other access to Netflix.

He's a grown ass man and if he can't afford the $10 for Netflix he needs to find other shows to watch for free.
Yup. Petty and vengeful. Two very distasteful qualities in a person.

If you didn't want him using your Netflix you would've changed the password as soon as you found out and left it at that. By waiting you stooped to a level lower than your ex. Congratulations.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:18 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:09 am I just realized my ex has been using my Netflix account for a few months now. He lied to me when I asked him if he was still using the account.

He told DS he was so excited about the new season of the umbrella academy. (They still talk sometimes( I waited until he had two episodes left and changed the password. Five minutes later he was asking DS what happened and for the new password. He said he had no other access to Netflix.

He's a grown ass man and if he can't afford the $10 for Netflix he needs to find other shows to watch for free.
Yup. Petty and vengeful. Two very distasteful qualities in a person.

If you didn't want him using your Netflix you would've changed the password as soon as you found out and left it at that. By waiting you stooped to a level lower than your ex. Congratulations.
Lol yes by waiting a few hours I stooped to his level 😂😂😂
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm still using my ex bf's mother's password lol. I watch Netflix maybe once a month though.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

A grown woman being so petty, vindictive, and childish isn’t a good look. Changing the password is fine, but purposely waiting to do it until he had only 2 episodes left just makes you look pathetic. Grow up.
Locked Previous topicNext topic