My SO is going to flip out, I need help!

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DS wrote on his truck with a permanent market, I tried to get it off with magic eraser with no luck. Any suggestions before he gets home and flip out? If you look at the bumper you can see it.
20200803_191031.jpg
Anonymous 1

Unread post

time to earn that gold digger money. Then start making up excuses as to why it's not your fault you weren't watching your toddler.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Windex
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

and once again your toddler is unsupervised, shocking

You should be sterilized. So should your boyfriend.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:26 pm time to earn that gold digger money. Then start making up excuses as to why it's not your fault you weren't watching your toddler.
Your comment doesn't make sense...
Deleted User 172

Unread post

acetone will also get it out but will probably take off the paint.
Rubbing alcohol should also work.
Windex is probably your best bet.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:27 pmWindex
ok thanks! I will try that.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:27 pm and once again your toddler is unsupervised, shocking

You should be sterilized. So should your boyfriend.
This happened while I was looking for the weed clipper in the garage so we were both in the same space, he was not unsupervised.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:28 pm acetone will also get it out but will probably take off the paint.
Rubbing alcohol should also work.
Windex is probably your best bet.
He would die if I took the paint off so I will not use the acetone but the alcohol sounds good...now I want a drink 🤣🤣
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:28 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:26 pm time to earn that gold digger money. Then start making up excuses as to why it's not your fault you weren't watching your toddler.
Your comment doesn't make sense...
suck some dick to make up for it & then figure out how to make it his fault(for when he brings it up again & again) for leaving his truck in the garage unsupervised. Because we all know it's never your fault you can't be bothered to supervise your own children. That's too much work for you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic