My first world problem

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I need to go grocery shopping and I don't want to! The long drive, the masks, the expense, the people! I'm much happier staying home where its peaceful.
It could be worse but I really don't want to go. Maybe tomorrow.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I just got back from a pick up but I ended up having to go into another store cause apparently my Walmart has no onions, bell peppers and only half of the canned tomato stuff I wanted (canning salsa and I like to add to my tomatoes). I’d pushed it till the last second lol
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:48 pm I just got back from a pick up but I ended up having to go into another store cause apparently my Walmart has no onions, bell peppers and only half of the canned tomato stuff I wanted (canning salsa and I like to add to my tomatoes). I’d pushed it till the last second lol
I'm sorry that sucks. Thankfully my garden and chickens have extended my time but the kids are demanding more than eggs and veggies.
And I should go get school supplies while I'm all of the way there and I just don't wanna.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So glad I live somewhere that I can use instacart. I went to a store on Saturday and I was just so happy to get out of there. None of those reasons having anything to do with being afraid of catching the virus, I'm just tired of all the processes you have to go through and the floor markings.. I just hate shopping in general these days, even online shopping.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:08 pm So glad I live somewhere that I can use instacart. I went to a store on Saturday and I was just so happy to get out of there. None of those reasons having anything to do with being afraid of catching the virus, I'm just tired of all the processes you have to go through and the floor markings.. I just hate shopping in general these days, even online shopping.
Yeah I can't do that sadly.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WE keep a running list and when it's big enough we go in and each get half the list, then we check out and pay. Masks will be the way of life for quite a while so I just put it on and get it over with.

Don't sweat the little shit, the big shit is shitty enough.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 1

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:35 pm WE keep a running list and when it's big enough we go in and each get half the list, then we check out and pay. Masks will be the way of life for quite a while so I just put it on and get it over with.

Don't sweat the little shit, the big shit is shitty enough.
I bet you also have a 5 minute drive to the store though. Thats the biggest part I'm procrastinating doing is driving. Plus I shop for a month so it takes time.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I went to Krogers last night for a bag of frozen peas. Apparently frozen peas are the new item to hoard. I finally found a bag of Green Giant frozen peas that had been overlooked. But the good news is that the toilet paper is finally staying in stock. And I'm talking about all the brands, not just the crappy generic brand.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I went shopping yesterday. I went early so it wasn’t too bad. I also made a trip to Walmart looking for Clorox and Lysol. It was horrible. I’m not in there a lot and sone much has changed since I was last there.. only two open registers and about 20 self check registers. I hate self checkout.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I did it! Dh got home at 2 so we ran and picked up the straw we needed, went to home depot, Costco, and sprouts, grabbed Chipotle to bring home for dinner, and made it home by 7. 5 hours isn't bad at all for all of that!
Locked Previous topicNext topic