Just want to share...

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:15 pm You're mom passed away on my birthday and was only seven years older than me. Prayers for peace and blessings.
She was definitely too young, but her body just couldn't fight anymore... I appreciate the prayers. <3
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:46 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:15 pm You're mom passed away on my birthday and was only seven years older than me. Prayers for peace and blessings.
She was definitely too young, but her body just couldn't fight anymore... I appreciate the prayers. <3

This is OP - Not sure why it posted anon... Didn't realize I clicked that. I never post anon
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm glad you are happy with it.

Not my thing, but my best friend got a tattoo on his chest to memorialize his parents (they died two years apart from each other). I know he's very happy with his.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I love that it has her signature on it. What a great memorial. I've heard tattoos on the feet her pretty bad. Is that true?

sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Spoiler
agander2017 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:06 am I love that it has her signature on it. What a great memorial. I've heard tattoos on the feet her pretty bad. Is that true?
YES!! It hurt like crazy!! Thankfully it only took about 45 minutes so I was able to tolerate it though. The very top, the inside edge and the numbers by my toes hurt the worst, but since the foot is all very bony it made it very painful... Totally worth it though when I look at it now! :-)
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

sarah824 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:44 am
Spoiler
agander2017 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:06 am I love that it has her signature on it. What a great memorial. I've heard tattoos on the feet her pretty bad. Is that true?
YES!! It hurt like crazy!! Thankfully it only took about 45 minutes so I was able to tolerate it though. The very top, the inside edge and the numbers by my toes hurt the worst, but since the foot is all very bony it made it very painful... Totally worth it though when I look at it now! :-)
I think it's beautiful. And worth the pain. :)

Locked Previous topicNext topic