PSA (a serious one) I thought you'd like to know

Deleted User 172

Unread post

covid.JPG
Of course all identifying info has been removed.

I guess I'll let you guys know when I know more info.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You’re going to be part of a trial?
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:26 am You’re going to be part of a trial?
Lol, hell no. This has zombie outbreak written all over it. But of course thats just my paranoia talking.
It's an email from my company. One of our doctors is the one listed as a "Principal Investigator" . And they're doing it at one of the offices that I work with a lot.

Just wanted to let y'all know that the vaccine is coming soonish. Who knows when but its coming.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:29 am
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:26 am You’re going to be part of a trial?
Lol, hell no. This has zombie outbreak written all over it. But of course thats just my paranoia talking.
It's an email from my company. One of our doctors is the one listed as a "Principal Investigator" . And they're doing it at one of the offices that I work with a lot.

Just wanted to let y'all know that the vaccine is coming soonish. Who knows when but its coming.
Oh good! Glad it’s not you! 😉
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There are many vaccines in the making. Several already in advanced clinical trials.
So yeah, it won’t be too long. Production and distribution will probably take a while, though.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic