The mistress thinks she will be living in my house

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I found out a couple months ago that my husband was cheating. It was completely shocking and there was no warning or warning signs. I found out on accident and I am glad I did because who knows if I would have ever found out either way.

I packed up his stuff and kicked him out. I told him if he didn't just leave I would go through the eviction process and he would have to move out anyway. The house is mine and was before marriage. The eviction would have just been something bad on his record and it would have made him getting his own place so much harder.

The mistress messaged me today saying that I shouldn't feel so comfortable because as soon as we go to court next month I'll be moving out of the house and she will be moving in. She also said I was a bitch for thinking I got to keep everything for myself.

She clearly doesn't know the house is mine. She clearly doesn't know most of the fun stuff we had like the boat and jet skis are mine. She must not know that the cabin is mine too.

I almost feel bad for her. It seems to me that she thinks DH has a lot of money and that our lifestyle is because of him. It isn't. I make more than double what he makes. My family is the one that has money which is why I have some of the nicer things including the cabin and the house.

I wonder if he is lying to her saying that they will get all of these things or if she is really so oblivious to the situation that she just doesn't know anything.

She is the one in for a rude awakening. The only thing really that will be split is the furniture and "his" truck that we bought together.

I didn't even bother responding. She will figure it out on her own and I have no reason to talk to her. I would block her but my lawyer said not to so that we can have documentation of anything she tries to say to me. I actually feel pretty bad for her is must suck to be so ignorant about the reality of the situation she got herself into.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Another lame attempt at a debate troll post from you. Is this MC08 again? Edit: I apologize MC. This one belongs to Yoloo.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:01 am I found out a couple months ago that my husband was cheating. It was completely shocking and there was no warning or warning signs. I found out on accident and I am glad I did because who knows if I would have ever found out either way.

I packed up his stuff and kicked him out. I told him if he didn't just leave I would go through the eviction process and he would have to move out anyway. The house is mine and was before marriage. The eviction would have just been something bad on his record and it would have made him getting his own place so much harder.

The mistress messaged me today saying that I shouldn't feel so comfortable because as soon as we go to court next month I'll be moving out of the house and she will be moving in. She also said I was a bitch for thinking I got to keep everything for myself.

She clearly doesn't know the house is mine. She clearly doesn't know most of the fun stuff we had like the boat and jet skis are mine. She must not know that the cabin is mine too.

I almost feel bad for her. It seems to me that she thinks DH has a lot of money and that our lifestyle is because of him. It isn't. I make more than double what he makes. My family is the one that has money which is why I have some of the nicer things including the cabin and the house.

I wonder if he is lying to her saying that they will get all of these things or if she is really so oblivious to the situation that she just doesn't know anything.

She is the one in for a rude awakening. The only thing really that will be split is the furniture and "his" truck that we bought together.

I didn't even bother responding. She will figure it out on her own and I have no reason to talk to her. I would block her but my lawyer said not to so that we can have documentation of anything she tries to say to me. I actually feel pretty bad for her is must suck to be so ignorant about the reality of the situation she got herself into.
~Yawn~ Read this word for word many times. Just want to add.... On this board and CM this did not happen this many times over to people in such a perfect way.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Time for the Monday morning yawn
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Do you have a prenup?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t believe the mistress called.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

He's just an uneducated, no college learnin', blue collar kid from the wrong side of the tracks who your parents denigrate every chance they get, so...
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:20 am Another lame attempt at a debate troll post from you. Is this MC08 again? Edit: I apologize MC. This one belongs to Yoloo.
How do you know that? I thought she was the one who made all the nurse anon posts and the BM bullshit posts. I'm in a group on FB of old members and she was outed lol
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You should hook up with her.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:29 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:20 am Another lame attempt at a debate troll post from you. Is this MC08 again? Edit: I apologize MC. This one belongs to Yoloo.
How do you know that? I thought she was the one who made all the nurse anon posts and the BM bullshit posts. I'm in a group on FB of old members and she was outed lol
Oh she makes those too. I know because during the glitch of last year when you could click on the anons and see who they were her and MC made most of the troll posts. And, the time stamp on this post and her profile this morning matched up perfectly-so it's easy to tell which one of the 2 of them made it. I'm not saying nobody else ever trolls, but these are the main 2.
Locked Previous topicNext topic