Child support hearing today

Anonymous 1

Unread post

today I have a hearing to raise child support. Its been 2 years and I believe its time to get it upped. Now my ex sometimes works for his friend that has a pizza shop. He also has a very good 1st job. Now the money from the shop is under the table so no record of it. My question is can I ask for some that the shop money?
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You have to prove he works there and how much he makes, i have been told. You are accusing him of working under the table so you need to be ready to prove that.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Gotta prove that he's earning that.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not without proof, and even then, it's not considered stable regular income (if it's not a regular thing), so probably not.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

What are you doing to increase your own earnings?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I bet he’s working under the table.i really wouldn’t worry about his little pizza place money.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

What sort of custody arrangement do you have with your ex?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:20 am What sort of custody arrangement do you have with your ex?
60/40 me
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:35 am You have to prove he works there and how much he makes, i have been told. You are accusing him of working under the table so you need to be ready to prove that.
i know he is. We were married
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why do you think it's time for your CS to be upped? Do you know if he's had a raise in that "very good 1st job" over the past couple years? Enough of a raise to make it worth it?

If you need more money, what are you doing to increase your own pay? You know, from your own job? Because I have to assume you have your own job to pay your own portion of the expenses.

I highly doubt you can get any of the "shop money". Not unless you have tangible proof of it being a steady, reliable source of income.
Locked Previous topicNext topic