Kids will adjust to wearing masks in school.

Anonymous 8

Unread post

I actually think that our school district is in the process of doing this very thing. I'm not sure if it'll be well received or, like many things, bucked the entire way. I could see pros and cons to this.

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:54 pm I guess school logo masks would be a solution to that. Our districts already have required school logo t-shirts as a uniform of sorts (can wear any bottoms, but must wear the school t-shirt). The school could just add masks to that uniform. I wouldn't think it would be hard for the local printing places that already print the t-shirts to also print masks.

Then since everyone has the same mask there would be no incentive to swap.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:09 am I suppose that I should not laugh about this...but have you seen the meme where it shows all the little boys in a schoolyard SWAPPING their Spider Man masks for Super Man masks? ....Everything's all good until some other kid has a mask that you'd much prefer over the one that you have! lol
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:34 pm Haha. I work with the public. I love when the little boys come in with masks. While they're waiting for the adult to take care of their purchases, more often than not that mask comes off and they use the straps to shoot it like a rubberband to entertain themselves.
Locked Previous topicNext topic