HFM!!!

Anonymous 6

Unread post

You don’t always know you have it. I had it and went to Vegas on a plane. DS got it from school. We didn’t know we had it until we got home. It wasn’t really a huge deal honestly but I feel bad for probably spreading it all over Vegas unknowingly.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wait... your kids are Jerry and Jeremiah? Doesn't that get confusing?

Anonymous 4

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:35 am Wait... your kids are Jerry and Jeremiah? Doesn't that get confusing?
Right??? That’s what I said! Jerry is short for Jeremiah, so her kids are named Jerry and Jerry.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Hfm is most contagious before symptoms are showing. My kids who have never been in school or daycare both got it. With my son it had to be carried here by my nephews who didn't get it themselves. We hadn't left home in 2 weeks then boom hfm.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:37 am
agander2017 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:35 am Wait... your kids are Jerry and Jeremiah? Doesn't that get confusing?
Right??? That’s what I said! Jerry is short for Jeremiah, so her kids are named Jerry and Jerry.
At first I thought she was only talking about one kid. I had to read it a couple of times before I figured out she has two kids with those names... that's quite odd.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:37 am Do you have two kids named Jerry and Jeremiah?
Isn’t Jerry short for Jeremiah?
yes....thank my baby daddy for that one
Locked Previous topicNext topic