I’m not usually the foil hat type but...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

For the last 2 weeks at the Bank of America near me you haven’t been able to make withdrawals through the ATM, yesterday my husband went and there were notes left on the door from people saying they want their money. My friends husband went to a different BOFA and also couldn’t get cash from the atm. It kind of concerns me a little bit... Has anyone else had issues getting cash from any banks? I’m wondering if I should close the BOFA account and move all my money to a credit union. It’s such a pain in the ass though.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Is the branch actually open? If not, they may not be filling the ATM.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nope. We use Citibank and have had zero issues.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

It's either being maintenanced or it's out of cash. I wouldn't worry about it.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is there a customer service line you can call? What about getting cash back at stores or a non BOA ATM? If I couldn't pull cash out anywhere I would be pissed.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Bank of America is part of the Star Network. You can literally go to any ATM and get money from your BOA account, you'll just have to pay a fee. You can also go to a grocery store and use the ATM machine there too. If you cannot access your account from those ATMS, You should call the BOA 24 hr number on the card.

Are you sure that branch is even open anymore? BOA closed down some branches according to the news.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

At the credit union the atm machine was down for almost a month.

I went to Bank of America yesterday and they were closed. I can’t believe they closed the bank on a Saturday.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You can get cash from any grocery store or places like CVS by getting cash back. With BofA, you can withdraw from any bank’s ATM for a small fee.
Slindsley5
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Our unemployment in NV is put onto a BOA debit card, and a lot of folks don’t want to wait for the transfer or use the card, so they go withdraw the money right away, a lot of the ATMs empty quickly.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Interesting. SO was having trouble withdrawing last night from BOA as well.
However this afternoon he had no problems.
Locked Previous topicNext topic