DD calls her boyfriend daddy

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:51 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:03 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:36 pm

Just because she is strong willed doesn't mean she wouldn't enjoy being submissive to her SO. Im extremely independent and strong willed but love being a submissive to my husband.
Nah, I don't see her being that way.
I'm just pointing out that you never know what goes on behind closed doors. I'm not arguing in any way.
I understand, but it's very important to her to be equal partners so that's why I don't see her doing that. She's a very giving person but not submissive in any way.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:50 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:41 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:38 pm

To you! But i sure don't think of my father when i call my SO Daddy. Kinks aren't for everyone but it doesn't make it gross or wrong for others. And i can't stand people who judge like you, OP and most of the other prudes in here.
Oh well you can get over it. It’s a public forum, I can say what I want. And how did I judge lmao!! I said it makes ME want to barf. Personally it is gross to me. You are free to do as you wish. I was sharing MY opinion.
Dh and I are very kinky. Not wanting to think about my father when I’m having S*x doesn’t make me a prude. You sound loony.
YOU quoted me... And yep you're judging by saying it's gross. I could say you sound loony too since you can't differentiate between a sub calling her SO "daddy" and your father. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I never said you couldn't say whatever you wanted, not sure exactly where you got that from. But it's also my right like you said since it's a public forum to think you're a judgey and loony. And I'm free to say i can't stand people like you and OP.
LOL!! I am perfectly justified to say that *I* find it gross. Everything in my reply was ME and MY. I didn’t judge you for it. I said I would find that gross for MYSELF. I have a different opinion, get over it. Don’t get so worked up over what you read on a public forum.
And the reason I quoted you was to point out that not calling their boyfriend Daddy doesn’t make one a prude, and to show you why Daddy is different from other pet names like babe or honey.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My husband and I call each other honey, darling, and dear. Calling him daddy isn't even something I would do in the bedroom. That's just weird. Why would someone do this... yuck!

SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Yeah....that wouldn’t fly at my house. I would be telling the kid to knock that shit off in my house. And my respect for her boyfriend would drop more than a few notches.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:34 pm Nope. But me and my husband are in the BDSM life style and he is my "Daddy" (no we don't do the age play, Daddy is just my term for my provider and protector) it wouldn't bother me if my daughter called Her SO "Daddy" i find it odd that it bothers you so much, it's no different than any other pet name. I agree y'all are prudes
Well, I agree that any woman who does that BDSM nonsense has mental problems and daddy issues.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Normally, that happens after you have kids together and you get in the habit of calling your spouse "Mom" or "Dad" because your kids do and NOT as a term of endearment. It's just weird otherwise.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SummerDream wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:26 am Yeah....that wouldn’t fly at my house. I would be telling the kid to knock that shit off in my house. And my respect for her boyfriend would drop more than a few notches.
It isn't happening in my house. I don't even like having them over anymore.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Have you said anything to her about her calling him, "Daddy"? And if so, what'd she say?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:05 pm
SummerDream wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:26 am Yeah....that wouldn’t fly at my house. I would be telling the kid to knock that shit off in my house. And my respect for her boyfriend would drop more than a few notches.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have talked to her about it multiple times. She says I'm a prude and I need to get over it.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:30 pm Have you said anything to her about her calling him, "Daddy"? And if so, what'd she say?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I think it's weird. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of a a reaction.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:33 pm I have talked to her about it multiple times. She says I'm a prude and I need to get over it.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:30 pm Have you said anything to her about her calling him, "Daddy"? And if so, what'd she say?

Locked Previous topicNext topic