Why do people do this?

Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:45 pm It wasn't a funny meme to begin with and people need to grasp that when they post anything online, not everyone will agree. I'm not sure why that is so hard to understand.
Got a stick up your butt? Maybe, not everything is about you, why is that so hard to understand?
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:45 pm It wasn't a funny meme to begin with and people need to grasp that when they post anything online, not everyone will agree. I'm not sure why that is so hard to understand.
And if people don't think it's funny they don't have to be a F***ing buzz kill like that, they can just scroll on past it. I personally thought it was funny because i have a daughter that has my attitude.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think some people just like to get the attention back to them, any way they can. So saying something like that, got the attention back on her, and now she can get all the sympathy she can get. It's sad, but I think some people work that way.

Anonymous 8

Unread post

Because they are fucked up in the head
Anonymous 9

Unread post

I don't know. Could be that she is struggling over the loss and just blurted out what was on her mind at the time. I agree with the member who mentioned that some people like to always make the situation be about THEM. But I also think that there are some hurting people in the world who just need to get things off their chest. Right? Wrong? I don't know. Either way, I feel for the person who lost their child...especially this way.
Locked Previous topicNext topic