Child support hearing today

Anonymous 1

Unread post

today I have a hearing to raise child support. Its been 2 years and I believe its time to get it upped. Now my ex sometimes works for his friend that has a pizza shop. He also has a very good 1st job. Now the money from the shop is under the table so no record of it. My question is can I ask for some that the shop money?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

If there is no proof he is getting that money no. Why do you think it's about time to up child support? Just because it's been 2 years doesn't mean to need more money.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Why the f**k did you make 3 different posts saying the same thing
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:31 am Why the f**k did you make 3 different posts saying the same thing
My phone frooze up
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:31 am If there is no proof he is getting that money no. Why do you think it's about time to up child support? Just because it's been 2 years doesn't mean to need more money.
2 yrs is along time with our a raise. Plus he just got a new car so I know he has money.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:59 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:31 am If there is no proof he is getting that money no. Why do you think it's about time to up child support? Just because it's been 2 years doesn't mean to need more money.
2 yrs is along time with our a raise. Plus he just got a new car so I know he has money.
That's not how any of this works. You had to have proof he has had a significant change in income. You won't win in court just because you think it's time to get more money for no reason. Just because he got a be car doesn't mean he has money like that. He come have been saving for it. Women like you are disgusting
Anonymous 3

Unread post

If he's working full time at his main job you don't need more than what's based off of that. If his income at that job hasn't increased you don't need more than you are already getting.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope
I shit glitter
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:28 am today I have a hearing to raise child support. Its been 2 years and I believe its time to get it upped. Now my ex sometimes works for his friend that has a pizza shop. He also has a very good 1st job. Now the money from the shop is under the table so no record of it. My question is can I ask for some that the shop money?
Newp!
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:59 am
He got a car, so what. He probably had been saving for two years or longer to purchase it. I'm sure you will come back and counter comment like he also takes vacations, etc.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic