I feel bad for her.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Kayne west recently held a presidential rally since he is or was running for president. During the rally he broke down crying and said that he pushed Kim kardashian hard to have an abortion. She didn’t and he said how grateful he is for that. This is not an anti abortion post so you can take that else where. I feel bad for the child when she grows up she’s going to hear that and feel inadequate to hear that her dad didn’t want her. He does have bipolar disorder and many are blaming all his craziness on that but that still doesn’t change the fact that he said that. As a mother I would be furious if my husband shared something so personal with the whole world. Especially something that can and will get back to the child as it has been shared all over the place.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I know someone whose mom tried to get an abortion but it was too late. Dad didn't want her either. She ended up being given up for adoption and now has an open relationship with her bio mom and dad as well as with her adoptive mom, step dad, and adoptive dad.
She just feels extra loved honestly. She knows all of this but also understands her birth mom was just scared and didn't feel like there was another option. She's wanted now and thats all that matters to her.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I agree with you. I’d be pissed if my husband aired out our personal business to the world, especially something that’ll live on forever online for our child to eventually see. That’s just not something you make public.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:33 pm Kayne west recently held a presidential rally since he is or was running for president. During the rally he broke down crying and said that he pushed Kim kardashian hard to have an abortion. She didn’t and he said how grateful he is for that. This is not an anti abortion post so you can take that else where. I feel bad for the child when she grows up she’s going to hear that and feel inadequate to hear that her dad didn’t want her. He does have bipolar disorder and many are blaming all his craziness on that but that still doesn’t change the fact that he said that. As a mother I would be furious if my husband shared something so personal with the whole world. Especially something that can and will get back to the child as it has been shared all over the place.
It hurts sometimes to know this. My dad wanted my mom to have an abortion with me. She didn't. Just one of many reasons my family is kept at arms length.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 4

Unread post

He absolutely should not have said anything publicly.

That being said some people just get scared or don't want to have a baby with someone. My great niece's Dad was like that. Pushed my niece to get an abortion hard. She refused. He doesn't want to be with her and stays for their daughter. It's cheaper to keep her as they say. But he is a great Dad I will give him that.

My sister was going to abort that same niece but my Mom talked her out if it. She didn't grow up feeling unloved even knowing about it. Not sure how she found out though.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:33 pm Kayne west recently held a presidential rally since he is or was running for president. During the rally he broke down crying and said that he pushed Kim kardashian hard to have an abortion. She didn’t and he said how grateful he is for that. This is not an anti abortion post so you can take that else where. I feel bad for the child when she grows up she’s going to hear that and feel inadequate to hear that her dad didn’t want her. He does have bipolar disorder and many are blaming all his craziness on that but that still doesn’t change the fact that he said that. As a mother I would be furious if my husband shared something so personal with the whole world. Especially something that can and will get back to the child as it has been shared all over the place.
Dude is unmedicated. I feel sorry for Kim for having to put up with his manic bullshit. And her small kids. No kid should have to grow up around that. She and the rest of her family are enabling him. She should put her foot down and tell him to get help or he can stay in Wyoming.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

If she hasn't already, I'm confident that Miss Kardashian will also say or do something that's equally damaging to this child.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He was definitely eyeball deep in a manic episode when he did this. It's not an excuse by any means, but its an explanation. But whatever it was, this is going to follow their kid forever; school, social media, all of it. I hope he realizes how he's screwed them over.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:43 pm
Dude is unmedicated. I feel sorry for Kim for having to put up with his manic bullshit. And her small kids. No kid should have to grow up around that. She and the rest of her family are enabling him. She should put her foot down and tell him to get help or he can stay in Wyoming.
Rumor has it that's exactly what she did.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Bm wanted to abort sd but my exh convinced her not to. That was difficult for her but not the end of the world.
Locked Previous topicNext topic