Today is National Girlfriends’ Day

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/nationa ... -august-1/

On August 1st, National Girlfriends Day encourages women across the U.S. to get together and celebrate their special bond of friendship.
Girlfriends fall into many categories. While many grew up together, others meet through work or college. Still, others share a bond much deeper; sisters and mothers meet the definition of girlfriends, too.
——-
My girlfriends’ are so important to me. I know I’ve said it before, but my friends helped dig me out of depression and misery. And now they are my family especially since I don’t live in the same city as my family.

My oldest friend and I have been friends since we were 5, even if we lost touch over the years. We’ve always came back together as if no time has past and our kids are really close friends too.
I believe women should stick together and build each other up and not tear each other down.
What about the girlfriends in your life?
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LOL, I thought it was girlfriend’s day (or so my two DDs who have boyfriends informed me 😁). I love my girlfriends. We do girls’ nights out and girls’ trips often. I have a very close friend who I have known since I was a little kid. Other friends I have met over the years through school, college, work, my kids’ friends’ moms, etc. My closest girlfriends though are my sisters and my 4 daughters.
Locked Previous topicNext topic