I do feel bad but everyone knew there would be an end day.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

In Ny our governor suspended rent payments until August 1st well that is tomorrow and tons of people especially on Twitter are posting months worth of rent due and have no idea how they will pay it. They are also setting up go fund me’s and people are donating. I rent and have made sure we have paid every month no matter what because I knew what would happen. Those owed rent payments aren’t just going to go away. I do feel bad because I’m not heartless but they knew what was going to happen.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yep, some people are shocked when they are required to take care of themselves.
The government isn't capable or responsible to financial support the 300+ million legal citizens. Imagine how they will support millions of illegals damn.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

F***ing losers
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I understand that we are currently going through something that most of us have never gone through before, but I believe that entirely too many people live beyond their means and don't save for "a rainy day" like they should. Again, I understand these are different times.
Blue_Prelude
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I feel awful for those people. Not everyone makes enough money to have savings set aside.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You're right. And for those people, I definitely feel really bad for them.
Blue_Prelude wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:04 pm I feel awful for those people. Not everyone makes enough money to have savings set aside.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's about how I would feel too. I would feel bad, but that's about where it would end. I'm still paying my own mortgage every month. They can find a way to pay their rents. They knew it was coming, they should have planned ahead.
Ladyiq
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Rent/Mortgage is number one. I would have not paid a lot of things before skipping that one.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I agree..they knew it was coming. Time to be an adult and manage your expenses. Mortgage/ rent should be the number one priority.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Knowing it was coming doesn't mean they are financially able to have paid. COVID is far from over and many are still financially effected.
Locked Previous topicNext topic