I'm not planning on telling him I'm pregnant until after I move

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:58 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:25 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:23 pm

Well don't go holding your hand out for CS if you plan to be this way.
I'm not going to go after him for child support but if he wants rights and visitations it will be set up by the state. I don't see anything wrong with waiting to tell him. I'm moving anyway so why make that process harder for me? Telling him now isn't going to change the outcome it will just avoid unnecessary drama.
You're wrong. In most States You as the mother have to file for custody and child support separately. Just because you file for custody doesn't mean the courts will automatically give you child support. And you can't keep him from his child for failure to pay. The courts will hold you in contempt of whatever visitation schedule he has. It's disgusting that you would even keep his child from him.
You think keeping this pregnancy from him isn't going cause even more unnecessary drama(that only YOU have brought on) and you're a coward for moving before he even has a chance to know you're pregnant. You don't want him to be able to fight for rights to his own child. I hope he takes you to court and gets at least 50/50 custody.
A good friend of mine just went to court with her ex. They set up child support automatically when they were doing a court order. Same with another friend last year.

It isn't about money. If they don't set it up automatically then I'm not going to do it myself.

He can't get 50/50 custody. Waiting an extra 5 days to tell him isn't going to change anything in the long run.

If I didn't want him to have the chance to fight I wouldn't tell him at all.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:28 pm Who gives a shit. This has been done to death. You are free to do whatever the hell you want. Why post about it.
Why not post? Not like there is a lot more here. Plus not every is on everyday for hours at a tie reading everything. This is an entertainment site like tv. Change the channel/post if it’s a rerun for you. I found this interesting until people start calling troll all the time.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Uh huh. And in a year there will be another post about how he doesn't take care of his child. How all you want is him t be there for the baby, but he is being a deadbeat father. :roll:

Locked Previous topicNext topic