I'm not planning on telling him I'm pregnant until after I move

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Yes ladies of course we have heard similar stories. People are I'm similar situations all the time. And with hundreds of members things are bound to come around more than once..
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Only because our trolls have become lazy.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:05 pm Yes ladies of course we have heard similar stories. People are I'm similar situations all the time. And with hundreds of members things are bound to come around more than once..
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:40 am Only because our trolls have become lazy.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:05 pm Yes ladies of course we have heard similar stories. People are I'm similar situations all the time. And with hundreds of members things are bound to come around more than once..
Not really.... hundreds of members... Bound to be similar stories. Just because someone has the same type of experience doesn't mean they are a troll. You all think every post like this is a freaking troll. It's kind of diluting the meaning of the word "troll"
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I don't see anything wrong with waiting to tell him. If that's what you feel you need to do. However, it sounds like making him go through the courts to prove paternity is just spiteful.

I do hope you have a hearty savings to fall back on if you're pregnant and single, especially since you're already having issues this early on. From what I understand, there isn't a lot of legal protection or government assistance for you should you become unable to perform your job duties. If you don't have much set aside, I would start squirreling money now.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:02 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:40 am Only because our trolls have become lazy.
Not really.... hundreds of members... Bound to be similar stories. Just because someone has the same type of experience doesn't mean they are a troll. You all think every post like this is a freaking troll. It's kind of diluting the meaning of the word "troll"
No. There are not hundreds of active posters on here. Not even close.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:25 am

No. There are not hundreds of active posters on here. Not even close.
I was not talking about just this site i was talking about the combination of old and new CM. Everyone likes to say they read this many times on the old CM and many times here. So yea with the combination of the 2 there are HUNDREDS.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 pm My boyfriend and I broke up after being together for 6 years. There were many reasons why but mainly because he has a wandering eye and I am pretty sure he has wandered into someone else's bed. I have no actual proof but it is the only thing that adds up. There is no way to have a future with someone you don't trust.

When I lost my job a few months ago he actually laughed and said now I was stuck with him. That wasn't the case. I moved out with friends and started applying for jobs.

I just got offered an amazing job in another state far away. I accepted it and signed the contract and all that. While looking for a place to live I started feeling really sick. I went to get tested thinking it was Covid and it wasn't. They ran some tests and it turns out I'm pregnant.

I wasn't sure if I even wanted to keep the baby at first but I can't bring myself to have an abortion. I am going to keep the baby.

I am not telling my ex until I am completely moved out of the state. I know he will try and get back with me. I know he will want to pretend like we are a happy family. I know he will get ugly and try to force me to stay when I tell him we aren't going to be together. If I am gone then he has no control over any of that.

Part of me wants to not tell him at all but he will find out anyway.

He is going to have to go through court to prove paternity and fight for visitations.
WOW, this kind of stuff happens often to the women who visit this board. I mean how many times do you think we've read something like this almost word for word.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

No, really. Especially when the plot line is 100% identical even in the replies. If you don’t believe that the. I have a swamp to sell you.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Honestly I agree. People are bound to have similar experiences. I know plenty of people IRL who have gone through similar things. I guess only the first one was legit and the others were trolls lol
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:21 am No, really. Especially when the plot line is 100% identical even in the replies. If you don’t believe that the. I have a swamp to sell you.

Idk maybe you're right. But i know people who have been in this exact same situation and have very similar details. Also saying things like "so and so did this and that and if i do the same I'll get full custody just like she did" which isn't always true. I just find it funny that every post is a troll and this can't possibly happen to anyone else in the same way. It's silly to think that way imo
Locked Previous topicNext topic