I'm not planning on telling him I'm pregnant until after I move

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:32 am
Anonymous 6 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:02 am
Anonymous 2 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:40 am
Only because our trolls have become lazy.

Not really.... hundreds of members... Bound to be similar stories. Just because someone has the same type of experience doesn't mean they are a troll. You all think every post like this is a freaking troll. It's kind of diluting the meaning of the word "troll"
Honestly I agree. People are bound to have similar experiences. I know plenty of people IRL who have gone through similar things. I guess only the first one was legit and the others were trolls lol
Me too. And how sad are these women's lives that they remember posts word for word? And from YEARS ago.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:34 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:32 am
Anonymous 6 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:02 am


Not really.... hundreds of members... Bound to be similar stories. Just because someone has the same type of experience doesn't mean they are a troll. You all think every post like this is a freaking troll. It's kind of diluting the meaning of the word "troll"
Honestly I agree. People are bound to have similar experiences. I know plenty of people IRL who have gone through similar things. I guess only the first one was legit and the others were trolls lol
Me too. And how sad are these women's lives that they remember posts word for word? And from YEARS ago.
That doesn't make anyone sad because their memory is better than yours. Seriously?? Sorry your memory sucks.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:41 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:34 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:32 am


Honestly I agree. People are bound to have similar experiences. I know plenty of people IRL who have gone through similar things. I guess only the first one was legit and the others were trolls lol
Me too. And how sad are these women's lives that they remember posts word for word? And from YEARS ago.
That doesn't make anyone sad because their memory is better than yours. Seriously?? Sorry your memory sucks.
no it makes it sad that you women are/were so invested in these other women's lives that you remember things from 10 years ago, from a post that you read on freaking cafemom. that's what's sad. I guess my life is just more eventful because I don't spend the amount of time that your lazy ass does on the internet. Get a life lady.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Regardless of where you live, the man can't force you to do anything and has no control over you. The only obligation you have to him and to the baby is to inform him that you are pregnant with his child.
Anonymous 1 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 pm
My boyfriend and I broke up after being together for 6 years. There were many reasons why but mainly because he has a wandering eye and I am pretty sure he has wandered into someone else's bed. I have no actual proof but it is the only thing that adds up. There is no way to have a future with someone you don't trust.

When I lost my job a few months ago he actually laughed and said now I was stuck with him. That wasn't the case. I moved out with friends and started applying for jobs.

I just got offered an amazing job in another state far away. I accepted it and signed the contract and all that. While looking for a place to live I started feeling really sick. I went to get tested thinking it was Covid and it wasn't. They ran some tests and it turns out I'm pregnant.

I wasn't sure if I even wanted to keep the baby at first but I can't bring myself to have an abortion. I am going to keep the baby.

I am not telling my ex until I am completely moved out of the state. I know he will try and get back with me. I know he will want to pretend like we are a happy family. I know he will get ugly and try to force me to stay when I tell him we aren't going to be together. If I am gone then he has no control over any of that.

Part of me wants to not tell him at all but he will find out anyway.

He is going to have to go through court to prove paternity and fight for visitations.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:22 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:41 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:34 pm


Me too. And how sad are these women's lives that they remember posts word for word? And from YEARS ago.
That doesn't make anyone sad because their memory is better than yours. Seriously?? Sorry your memory sucks.
no it makes it sad that you women are/were so invested in these other women's lives that you remember things from 10 years ago, from a post that you read on freaking cafemom. that's what's sad. I guess my life is just more eventful because I don't spend the amount of time that your lazy ass does on the internet. Get a life lady.
I have one. And because I can read something and remember it does not mean I don't have a life or that I'm invested. You have issues "lady".
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess
Posts: 12766
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 5:32 pm

Unread post

And this is why fathers should have equal rights as mothers do. You have the right to make choices over your body, then to hide this information and then to force him to pay up if he wants to spend time with his child.
You’re disgusting.
Anonymous 1 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:25 pm
MistressMonster wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:23 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 pm
My boyfriend and I broke up after being together for 6 years. There were many reasons why but mainly because he has a wandering eye and I am pretty sure he has wandered into someone else's bed. I have no actual proof but it is the only thing that adds up. There is no way to have a future with someone you don't trust.

When I lost my job a few months ago he actually laughed and said now I was stuck with him. That wasn't the case. I moved out with friends and started applying for jobs.

I just got offered an amazing job in another state far away. I accepted it and signed the contract and all that. While looking for a place to live I started feeling really sick. I went to get tested thinking it was Covid and it wasn't. They ran some tests and it turns out I'm pregnant.

I wasn't sure if I even wanted to keep the baby at first but I can't bring myself to have an abortion. I am going to keep the baby.

I am not telling my ex until I am completely moved out of the state. I know he will try and get back with me. I know he will want to pretend like we are a happy family. I know he will get ugly and try to force me to stay when I tell him we aren't going to be together. If I am gone then he has no control over any of that.

Part of me wants to not tell him at all but he will find out anyway.

He is going to have to go through court to prove paternity and fight for visitations.
Well don't go holding your hand out for CS if you plan to be this way.
I'm not going to go after him for child support but if he wants rights and visitations it will be set up by the state. I don't see anything wrong with waiting to tell him. I'm moving anyway so why make that process harder for me? Telling him now isn't going to change the outcome it will just avoid unnecessary drama.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:13 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:22 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:41 pm


That doesn't make anyone sad because their memory is better than yours. Seriously?? Sorry your memory sucks.
no it makes it sad that you women are/were so invested in these other women's lives that you remember things from 10 years ago, from a post that you read on freaking cafemom. that's what's sad. I guess my life is just more eventful because I don't spend the amount of time that your lazy ass does on the internet. Get a life lady.
I have one. And because I can read something and remember it does not mean I don't have a life or that I'm invested. You have issues "lady".
Being so invested in strangers lives is sad. You don't have a life that's why you become so invested. And then want to call people trolls. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I remember things too... Things of importance not silly posts word for word on the internet. You are the only one with issues dear.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:25 pm
MistressMonster wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:23 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 pm
My boyfriend and I broke up after being together for 6 years. There were many reasons why but mainly because he has a wandering eye and I am pretty sure he has wandered into someone else's bed. I have no actual proof but it is the only thing that adds up. There is no way to have a future with someone you don't trust.

When I lost my job a few months ago he actually laughed and said now I was stuck with him. That wasn't the case. I moved out with friends and started applying for jobs.

I just got offered an amazing job in another state far away. I accepted it and signed the contract and all that. While looking for a place to live I started feeling really sick. I went to get tested thinking it was Covid and it wasn't. They ran some tests and it turns out I'm pregnant.

I wasn't sure if I even wanted to keep the baby at first but I can't bring myself to have an abortion. I am going to keep the baby.

I am not telling my ex until I am completely moved out of the state. I know he will try and get back with me. I know he will want to pretend like we are a happy family. I know he will get ugly and try to force me to stay when I tell him we aren't going to be together. If I am gone then he has no control over any of that.

Part of me wants to not tell him at all but he will find out anyway.

He is going to have to go through court to prove paternity and fight for visitations.
Well don't go holding your hand out for CS if you plan to be this way.
I'm not going to go after him for child support but if he wants rights and visitations it will be set up by the state. I don't see anything wrong with waiting to tell him. I'm moving anyway so why make that process harder for me? Telling him now isn't going to change the outcome it will just avoid unnecessary drama.
You're wrong. In most States You as the mother have to file for custody and child support separately. Just because you file for custody doesn't mean the courts will automatically give you child support. And you can't keep him from his child for failure to pay. The courts will hold you in contempt of whatever visitation schedule he has. It's disgusting that you would even keep his child from him.
You think keeping this pregnancy from him isn't going cause even more unnecessary drama(that only YOU have brought on) and you're a coward for moving before he even has a chance to know you're pregnant. You don't want him to be able to fight for rights to his own child. I hope he takes you to court and gets at least 50/50 custody.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

How far along are you?
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:52 am
Anonymous 10 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:13 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:22 pm


no it makes it sad that you women are/were so invested in these other women's lives that you remember things from 10 years ago, from a post that you read on freaking cafemom. that's what's sad. I guess my life is just more eventful because I don't spend the amount of time that your lazy ass does on the internet. Get a life lady.
I have one. And because I can read something and remember it does not mean I don't have a life or that I'm invested. You have issues "lady".
Being so invested in strangers lives is sad. You don't have a life that's why you become so invested. And then want to call people trolls. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I remember things too... Things of importance not silly posts word for word on the internet. You are the only one with issues dear.
You have comprehension issues so it's not surprising that you have memory issues as well. What's sad here is you trying to put your own misunderstanding of things onto someone else. So I'll say it slower so you might comprehend this time... Some people have photographic memories. They can recall minute details from several years ago like it was this morning. That does not make them invested. It just means they have a really good memory - much better than yours. Information you disregard, they can retain. Importance is inconsequential. It's retained, period. If you're still not understanding, I suggest you Google. What is really sad is that you don't want to understand how some people can be different than you. Because your brain doesn't work that way, every one else must be the same as you are. Look at you calling me a lazy ass because I'm pointing out that people can remember things better than you can. Sad.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic