Did my covid scare you??

Anonymous 1

Unread post

So I had to drive for the first time since Wednesday felt good but just to the store dow. The street. Well I was fast walking so I'm out of breath. I started coughing and this old lady hit a hard right to avoid me so I stopped and I'm like Oh my bad did my Corona virus scare you?? Whipped my inhaler out shook it and took 2 puffs and shes like oh my dear I'm so sorry. I'm too old to die........ um old lady you lived a great life let me have a turn
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

People are scared, it’s understandable, don’t take it that hard. I would definitely put distance between myself and someone coughing and if that offends their delicate sensibilities... tough.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 2

Unread post

wow you sound like a dick.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:06 pm So I had to drive for the first time since Wednesday felt good but just to the store dow. The street. Well I was fast walking so I'm out of breath. I started coughing and this old lady hit a hard right to avoid me so I stopped and I'm like Oh my bad did my Corona virus scare you?? Whipped my inhaler out shook it and took 2 puffs and shes like oh my dear I'm so sorry. I'm too old to die........ um old lady you lived a great life let me have a turn
Ugh!
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Do you have Covid-19?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

My new superpower: scaring old people.

How I use it: to wish them death.

Awesome.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This is some lame as shit. What does her being cautious have to do with you living your life?

The trolls aren’t even trying.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:05 pm This is some lame as shit. What does her being cautious have to do with you living your life?

The trolls aren’t even trying.
I'm not sure what's worse - the story itself or the horrible writing style that's hard to read.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What a waste of air you are...
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I avoid people who are coughing too.
Locked Previous topicNext topic