Making love vs S*x?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Is there really a difference? If so I'm fairly certain I have never made love before. The way people make it sound, like it's supposed to be different than just plain old S*x. What's the difference?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yes there is a difference. For Dh and I, making love is more passionate and gentle. S*x or “F***ing” is a lot more rough and intense.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh there's definitely a difference. At least for me and DH.

S*x is usually a "quickie" .

Making love involves foreplay, several different positions, and lasts longer than S*x.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

This morning I happened to be up before my husband went to work. He asked for a quickie, that’s S*x

On a Saturday morning when he uses his finger tips to wake me up and we linger in bed (praying the kids sleep a little longer), that’s making love.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I mean, you're still having S*x either way, but when I hear someone say "making love" it sounds like they're having S*x with someone they care about and it's tender and loving and you're taking your time.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:49 am Is there really a difference? If so I'm fairly certain I have never made love before. The way people make it sound, like it's supposed to be different than just plain old S*x. What's the difference?
Yes, there is a difference. Making love is passionate, tender, and you can feel the connection. S*x is just doing it, and moving on.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 5

Unread post

It's about the feelings. It feels different emotionally for me.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I really don't see the need for any over sappy labels at all for that particular activity. Making love is such a corny term. I will agree that there are different types of S*x due to level of emotion for the one you're having it with.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I could go for making love right now but I'd definitely settle for some good S*x.
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:15 pm I really don't see the need for any over sappy labels at all for that particular activity. Making love is such a corny term. I will agree that there are different types of S*x due to level of emotion for the one you're having it with.
This exactly
Locked Previous topicNext topic