Quarters

Anonymous 1

Unread post

When you don't have quarters for the laundry at the apartment and don't have quarters for a laundry mat but all your vest needs to be washed.... because they are damn near BLACKY BLACK ... time to go old schooollll .. but I mean I had to pull the vinegar put on these... 12. Vest in 5 days. And they are grosssss.... oh and I gotta wash some clothes. .... yayyyyyy..
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Does Walmart let you drink during your shift?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Just wash enough for tomorrow.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My laundromat uses cards.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Doesn't anyone post sober anymore?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:51 pm When you don't have quarters for the laundry at the apartment and don't have quarters for a laundry mat but all your vest needs to be washed.... because they are damn near BLACKY BLACK ... time to go old schooollll .. but I mean I had to pull the vinegar put on these... 12. Vest in 5 days. And they are grosssss.... oh and I gotta wash some clothes. .... yayyyyyy..
Deleted User 670

Unread post

The tub can serve as a place to wash clothes in a pinch. I don't miss those days of scrounging for quarters to do laundry because the building I lived in didn't have washers and dryers in the apartments. I remember as a kid, my mom had my grandmother's old washboard. The only times we used the tub though as kids was to fade jeans with bleach.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:09 pm The tub can serve as a place to wash clothes in a pinch. I don't miss those days of scrounging for quarters to do laundry because the building I lived in didn't have washers and dryers in the apartments. I remember as a kid, my mom had my grandmother's old washboard. The only times we used the tub though as kids was to fade jeans with bleach.
I remember my mom using a washboard. Then when I was about 5, daddy brought home a wringer washer with double tubs. She was ecstatic. As a teenager, after she got the automatic washer and dryer, I used the wringer washer to stone wash and fade my jeans, lol.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:51 pm When you don't have quarters for the laundry at the apartment and don't have quarters for a laundry mat but all your vest needs to be washed.... because they are damn near BLACKY BLACK ... time to go old schooollll .. but I mean I had to pull the vinegar put on these... 12. Vest in 5 days. And they are grosssss.... oh and I gotta wash some clothes. .... yayyyyyy..
Drunk posting again? Just make sure to not go drink driving, hit a kerb, and pop your tyre. :lol:
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:31 pm My laundromat uses cards.
Ooohhhh! That's high end! I hate rug day ... Damned quarters :(
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:02 pm Doesn't anyone post sober anymore?
Posting sober is soooooo 2019.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic