Paying BM child support is not the priority right now

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Maximum unemployment was something like $230 for the state weekly.
Anonymous 12 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:31 pm Something is wonky about that. I am currently on PUA (Pandemic Unemployment). I made $98k as a consultant and qualify to collect PUA as a self employed person (something not int the norm) as my income was cut to $0 since all my clients had to close. Even without the $600 Federal, my PUA from the state was $800 based on my earnings from 2019. If he has an income level that high, seems like he should have been making higher than $200/week in regular UE. And there is even a weekly stipend for dependents so that would increase it as well. This is not very believable.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:49 pm He got the $600 and then $200 in regular unemployment. My income is only 1/4 of our total income so he was helping us get ahead so we can survive the next few months on my income. The reason we have no savings is because of medical bills we had to pay.
moviestar wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:43 pm So you two make over 200k a year but have zero savings and live paycheck to paycheck?? why didn’t he get the extra $600 in pandemic unemployment?
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

An income of at least $200k, yet you have either terrible or zero insurance, and one medical crisis wiped out your entire savings AND maxed out your entire credit capacity?

it’s starting to sound like y’all are not very good with money. Maybe Child support should have been one of the things you got ahead on...

(just kidding there’s no way this story is real)
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:17 pm He is only one payment behind. It was either not pay child support or not be able to support the kids when they are here.

Our credit cards are maxed out due to a medic crisis.
moviestar wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:45 am So he makes at least $150k a year and only gets $200 a week in unemployment? Y’all used all this excess to get ahead but he has to stiff BM or you’ll lose everything? $200k a year and y’all don’t have any credit? Sorry trollio your math just does not add up
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:49 pm He got the $600 and then $200 in regular unemployment. My income is only 1/4 of our total income so he was helping us get ahead so we can survive the next few months on my income. The reason we have no savings is because of medical bills we had to pay.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

We don't make $200k I never said that.

We have no insurance now. I'm trying to get everyone on mine but it's been a challenge. We didn't expect to have a medical crisis just before a pandemic.

We didn't have a ton in savings, only about $8,000 but medical bills are expensive these days especially when it comes to cancer and cancer treatment.
moviestar wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:27 pm An income of at least $200k, yet you have either terrible or zero insurance, and one medical crisis wiped out your entire savings AND maxed out your entire credit capacity?

it’s starting to sound like y’all are not very good with money.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:17 pm He is only one payment behind. It was either not pay child support or not be able to support the kids when they are here.

moviestar wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:45 am So he makes at least $150k a year and only gets $200 a week in unemployment? Y’all used all this excess to get ahead but he has to stiff BM or you’ll lose everything? $200k a year and y’all don’t have any credit? Sorry trollio your math just does not add up
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh well your dh will have a lot to pay.
I shit glitter
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You said you didn’t qualify for a stimulus check. Married couples earning under $150k were eligible for the full check, and the phaseout didn’t end until an income of $200k.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:30 pm We don't make $200k I never said that.

We have no insurance now. I'm trying to get everyone on mine but it's been a challenge. We didn't expect to have a medical crisis just before a pandemic.

We didn't have a ton in savings, only about $8,000 but medical bills are expensive these days especially when it comes to cancer and cancer treatment.
moviestar wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:27 pm An income of at least $200k, yet you have either terrible or zero insurance, and one medical crisis wiped out your entire savings AND maxed out your entire credit capacity?

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:30 pm We don't make $200k I never said that.

Then you should have received a stimulus check.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:15 pm
bluebunnybabe wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:18 am
jas wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:13 am

Keep dancing
Exactly. Sounds like her husband has been having a good old time with his extra $600 a week plus the $2400, and couldn’t be bothered saving any of it to pay his child support.
Yeah none of that is true. This month is the first month he won't be able to pay. He is caught up before that. At this point he is only 4 days late.
Just a heads up since you didn’t know your household received a stimulus, it’s looking like there may be another one in August. You may want to snag it and make sure the child support gets paid.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:14 pm

They did. Her husband got it.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:35 pm

He did? Wonder what he spent it on?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:37 pm
bluebunnybabe wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:35 pm

He did? Wonder what he spent it on?
Inquiring minds...
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic