funny pranks

Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We are in a prank war with our neighbors. They are our best friends and in Nov. We both bought houses on the same road and didn't realize it. We moved in two weeks of each other. Every Saturday we spend either there or they are here, so we are close.

When I got sick, it had to stop so instead they started pulling pranks. Their daughter will race around our house, knocking loudly on the doors when we least expect it. So i need some prank ideas. Friday I'm mailing them a letter completely full of glitter and confetti. I'm mailing one letter per family member so they all will get one. Any other ideas?

This is for fun and has got me through being homebound.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Put baby dolls outside of some of their windows, like they are looking in. Do the windows you know they open the curtains to on a regular basis. Unless they have a heart condition, then don't do that lol.

How good are they about things like plastic wrap on their cars, so they can't get the doors open? What about shaving cream on their doorknobs? Or silly string their car windows?

Call them every half an hour and tell them you are from the glass company, and you're interested in buying their windows, since it's summer and they probably don't need them anyways.

Write a big banner that says "Welcome home from China" and put it on their porch when they aren't home.

Ding dong ditch is always a favorite, if you can run that fast lol.

Get a universal remote control and stand outside of their house changing the channels at random times. They will think there is something wrong with their TV.

I once set the sleep timer on my mom's TV to shut off at a certain time everyday. Then it won't turn back on for about a minute. Drove her nuts for about a week.

Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:28 am Put baby dolls outside of some of their windows, like they are looking in. Do the windows you know they open the curtains to on a regular basis. Unless they have a heart condition, then don't do that lol.

How good are they about things like plastic wrap on their cars, so they can't get the doors open? What about shaving cream on their doorknobs? Or silly string their car windows?

Call them every half an hour and tell them you are from the glass company, and you're interested in buying their windows, since it's summer and they probably don't need them anyways.

Write a big banner that says "Welcome home from China" and put it on their porch when they aren't home.

Get a universal remote control and stand outside of their house changing the channels at random times. They will think there is something wrong with their TV.

I once set the sleep timer on my mom's TV to shut off at a certain time everyday. Then it won't turn back on for about a minute. Drove her nuts for about a week.
I love the baby doll idea!! And the China one. That's great
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I spelled out "SEXY" in cute little bear and heart stickers that took up the whole rear window of my cousin's car once. He thought it was so funny he didn't even clean them off, lol. That might not be the best word for you to spell, but you could try something like that.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:28 am Put baby dolls outside of some of their windows, like they are looking in. Do the windows you know they open the curtains to on a regular basis. Unless they have a heart condition, then don't do that lol.

I'm so jealous of people this creative, lol. These are good ideas!
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:06 am

I'm so jealous of people this creative, lol. These are good ideas!
Lol, thank you!

mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The doll one is great.. creepy, but great..
The sign that says Welcome home from China is probably not a good idea these days. With our esteemed moron calling covid things like the Wuhan Virus, the China Virus, etc.. it is not okay IMO. Asians have been attacked over this stuff so putting a sign outside someone's house that says that could possibly incite idiocy. Just my .02 as the mom of a kid from China though..
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:40 am

The doll one is great.. creepy, but great..
The sign that says Welcome home from China is probably not a good idea these days. With our esteemed moron calling covid things like the Wuhan Virus, the China Virus, etc.. it is not okay IMO. Asians have been attacked over this stuff so putting a sign outside someone's house that says that could possibly incite idiocy. Just my .02 as the mom of a kid from China though..
Hmm. That's a good point. It would all depend on the people, and the neighbors. Could even do something like "Welcome home from rehab" or something along those lines. Or...

Good luck on your personality transplant!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Welcome home from China? I don't get it.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:16 am

Welcome home from China? I don't get it.
It's just a joke to get people talking. China. Covid...

Locked Previous topicNext topic