funny pranks

Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:07 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:16 am
agander2017 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:28 am Put baby dolls outside of some of their windows, like they are looking in. Do the windows you know they open the curtains to on a regular basis. Unless they have a heart condition, then don't do that lol.

How good are they about things like plastic wrap on their cars, so they can't get the doors open? What about shaving cream on their doorknobs? Or silly string their car windows?

Call them every half an hour and tell them you are from the glass company, and you're interested in buying their windows, since it's summer and they probably don't need them anyways.

Write a big banner that says "Welcome home from China" and put it on their porch when they aren't home.

Ding dong ditch is always a favorite, if you can run that fast lol.

Get a universal remote control and stand outside of their house changing the channels at random times. They will think there is something wrong with their TV.

I once set the sleep timer on my mom's TV to shut off at a certain time everyday. Then it won't turn back on for about a minute. Drove her nuts for about a week.
Welcome home from China? I don't get it.
It's just a joke to get people talking. China. Covid...
China's numbers are far less than ours, like in the double digits, you would be much safer from covid in china than in the U.S., and Asians face enough discrimination without dumb jokes like that.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:46 am

China's numbers are far less than ours, like in the double digits, you would be much safer from covid in china than in the U.S., and Asians face enough discrimination without dumb jokes like that.
I apologize if you were offended. I did change it if you go back a couple of comments. :(

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yeah, after months and a huge number of deaths, not to mention people all over the world who are dead because of China, their numbers are finally lower. But only after they hid the truth about the virus, then lied about it, then blamed the U.S. for framing them for infecting the entire world and basically crying victim this whole time and not once facing very deserved consequences for their disgusting actions. That country which is famous for unleashing pandemics, they've done it three times so far in recorded history, committing horrendous human rights violations and sending spies over here for decades has no business playing the victim card and no one with any decency thinks it's okay to continue spreading lies for it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:12 am

I apologize if you were offended. I did change it if you go back a couple of comments. :(
"I apologize if you got offended" is not the same as "I'm sorry I understand why that's offensive"
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:24 am

"I apologize if you got offended" is not the same as "I'm sorry I understand why that's offensive"
Get over it. It was a joke. Holy shit. Something tells me this is Oli. Of course you won't admit it but only oli gets offended over everything. Move on. You were offended that doesnt mean you're right.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:40 am

Get over it. It was a joke. Holy shit. Something tells me this is Oli. Of course you won't admit it but only oli gets offended over everything. Move on. You were offended that doesnt mean you're right.
It was a tasteless joke. And no, this is olii, she isnt the only one who points out when someone says something distasteful, another user called her out as well if you read.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good grief. I was trying to be nice. I think you've had enough internet for the year. Go take a nap.

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:54 am

It was a tasteless joke. And no, this is olii, she isnt the only one who points out when someone says something distasteful, another user called her out as well if you read.
If you learn to read, you would notice someone actually said in their opinion it wasn't a good idea. She wasn't offended, and she didn't get her panties in a twist over it. That's what made me change it in a different comment. I realized it was offensive, but didn't at the time that I posted it the first time. Our family jokes about stuff like that all of the time. Whenever my son starts his fake sneezing and coughing in a store I always respond to the dirty looks with "Sorry, I guess this was a bad time for a family trip to China". You don't have to be a rude jerk. Better yet, if you don't like something, you don't have to read it.

It's called being an adult.

Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:54 am

Poor thing. Thank you for admitting you're oli. And it isnt distasteful. Just because you think it is doesn't mean it is to everyone.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I dislike pranks. Not that funny.
Locked Previous topicNext topic