The wheel chair lady is back and looking for a job AGAIN

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I thought maybe she gave up because it's been over a year but she is back.

She is a nice lady but we have no way of hiring her. The building I work in is not handicap accessible. There is no elevator or even a ramp just to come inside. It is a really old building. The owners are never going to change it and I don't think they could even if they wanted to.

She knows all of this and yet applies here every once in awhile and gets upset when we can't hire her. I don't know why she does this. I used to think that it was for unemployment reasons but there is no way she can be on unemployment for all these years. I used to think maybe she would try to sue but I think she would have done it already. She won't win because she has no legal leg to stand on.

The whole thing is just annoying at this point.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yeah, this is a storyline we don't need to resurrect. Again.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

What job does she want to do?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:04 pm I thought maybe she gave up because it's been over a year but she is back.

She is a nice lady but we have no way of hiring her. The building I work in is not handicap accessible. There is no elevator or even a ramp just to come inside. It is a really old building. The owners are never going to change it and I don't think they could even if they wanted to.

She knows all of this and yet applies here every once in awhile and gets upset when we can't hire her. I don't know why she does this. I used to think that it was for unemployment reasons but there is no way she can be on unemployment for all these years. I used to think maybe she would try to sue but I think she would have done it already. She won't win because she has no legal leg to stand on.

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Ouch.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:04 pm I thought maybe she gave up because it's been over a year but she is back.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:07 pm Yeah, this is a storyline we don't need to resurrect. Again.
Sorry I'm just venting. I almost feel like I jinxed myself because I was joking around last month about how she was doing to show up any minute to have a job during the pandemic 😂😢
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Oh God I didn't even think about that.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:11 pm Ouch.

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:07 pm Yeah, this is a storyline we don't need to resurrect. Again.
The way it's going tonight I'm expecting vineyard mom from CM to show up. She had a whole saga about her dd holding a wedding in a vineyard but she didn't attend because dad's an recovering alcoholic. Dd and mom is estranged now.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The way it's going tonight I'm expecting vineyard mom from CM to show up. She had a whole saga about her dd holding a wedding in a vineyard but she didn't attend because dad's an recovering alcoholic. Dd and mom is estranged now.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Uh huh
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic