The wheel chair lady is back and looking for a job AGAIN

User avatar
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 7953
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:12 pm
Location: Widow Lane&Hell Avenue

Unread post

Pjmm wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:43 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:07 pm
Yeah, this is a storyline we don't need to resurrect. Again.
The way it's going tonight I'm expecting vineyard mom from CM to show up. She had a whole saga about her dd holding a wedding in a vineyard but she didn't attend because dad's an recovering alcoholic. Dd and mom is estranged now.
It could happen. Someone must have all these recycled stories saved somewhere.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.


My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Pjmm wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:43 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:07 pm
Yeah, this is a storyline we don't need to resurrect. Again.
The way it's going tonight I'm expecting vineyard mom from CM to show up. She had a whole saga about her dd holding a wedding in a vineyard but she didn't attend because dad's an recovering alcoholic. Dd and mom is estranged now.


You've probably inspired somebody to do it!
User avatar
Dylexsmommy
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 6475
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:04 am
Location: here and there

Unread post

She could sue for discrimination.
You rogueish demon-sired flibbertigibbet! :evil:
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:33 pm
She could sue for discrimination.
No she can't. We can't help that the building is old.
User avatar
pinkbutterfly66
Princess
Princess
Posts: 13551
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 9:27 am
Location: Fillory

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:33 pm
She could sue for discrimination.
No buildings built before a certain time period are grandfathered in and exempt from having to be handicap accessible, which is bullshit, imo.
Women who behave seldom make history
Anonymous 5

Unread post

If you live in the US it is illegal to not have handicapped accessibility. She should sue
User avatar
mcginnisc
Regent
Regent
Posts: 4819
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 6:29 am

Unread post

Hold up..
If the building is not wheelchair accessible, just HOW is she getting in there to apply for a position?? It makes no sense. If there is no ramp to get into the building, how is she managing this? Inquiring minds want to know because I just can't think of how this is occurring.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:26 am
Hold up..
If the building is not wheelchair accessible, just HOW is she getting in there to apply for a position?? It makes no sense. If there is no ramp to get into the building, how is she managing this? Inquiring minds want to know because I just can't think of how this is occurring.
The application is online but she will still show up and press the call button.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:11 am
If you live in the US it is illegal to not have handicapped accessibility. She should sue
I am in the US. You are wrong feel free to look it up
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess
Posts: 12615
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 6:31 am

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:50 pm
Pjmm wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:43 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:07 pm
Yeah, this is a storyline we don't need to resurrect. Again.
The way it's going tonight I'm expecting vineyard mom from CM to show up. She had a whole saga about her dd holding a wedding in a vineyard but she didn't attend because dad's an recovering alcoholic. Dd and mom is estranged now.


You've probably inspired somebody to do it!
Lord I hope not
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic