The wheel chair lady is back and looking for a job AGAIN

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:43 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:07 pm Yeah, this is a storyline we don't need to resurrect. Again.
The way it's going tonight I'm expecting vineyard mom from CM to show up. She had a whole saga about her dd holding a wedding in a vineyard but she didn't attend because dad's an recovering alcoholic. Dd and mom is estranged now.

She even took that to reddit I’m the am I an asshole subreddit
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:43 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:07 pm Yeah, this is a storyline we don't need to resurrect. Again.
The way it's going tonight I'm expecting vineyard mom from CM to show up. She had a whole saga about her dd holding a wedding in a vineyard but she didn't attend because dad's an recovering alcoholic. Dd and mom is estranged now.

Really? Maybe it did happen then. If so she's insane. Mom could have attended or they both only attend the ceremony. But the saga dragged on longer than your typical soap opera story. It was like you're never going to get sympathy sheesh go away.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:56 am

Really? Maybe it did happen then. If so she's insane. Mom could have attended or they both only attend the ceremony. But the saga dragged on longer than your typical soap opera story. It was like you're never going to get sympathy sheesh go away.

Even on reddit they said it was a troll.

I wouldn’t be surprised that a small portion of that saga was true and the op just exaggerated everything else.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Please tell me there is a link to that?
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:12 pm

Please tell me there is a link to that?

Someone from cafemom posted the link. I honestly can’t tell you when it was though. Sorry :-/
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:36 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:11 am If you live in the US it is illegal to not have handicapped accessibility. She should sue
I am in the US. You are wrong feel free to look it up
Lol at ‘look it up’. God these debate troll posts are so stale.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

We're on PAGE 3 and you still haven't answered my question from PAGE 1.

What job is it that she wants?
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wonder if Vineyard Mom has more grand kids she can't see because she put her daughter last in life and now is butt hurt that her daughter hates her. I wonder if VYM still wanders the grocery store aisles looking for her daughter or calls the daughter's in laws trying to get them to butt in for her. Oh that drama. (annd whatever happened to blue moon?)
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Tell her the only job you are hiring for is sweeping the parking lot.

stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:33 am Tell her the only job you are hiring for is sweeping the parking lot.
Are there parking lots in Trollville, USA?
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Locked Previous topicNext topic