It finally happened, someone said something

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I discovered in late March that I cannot tolerate anything on my face below my nose or on my neck. I've tried three different masks and two different gaiters. The longest lasting one lasted about 10 seconds before I ripped it off, feeling like I was being choked to death. I felt that way for at least an hour afterwards too.

Masks became mandatory on the 7th.

I went shopping today at Walmart and the dude at the door politely asked me if I had a face covering. I politely told him I couldn't wear a mask and I had a medical exemption. That was it. I was allowed to do my shopping and no one else ever said anything to me. If I hadn't been allowed to enter without a mask on, I'd have gone back to my car and waited for my family to do the shopping.

I can't help but wonder about all these people that are causing scenes across the country about masks. I wonder if they're walking in with a chip on their shoulder, or are just looking for a fight.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I personally know people who do not have any medical reasons for not wearing a mask- one who is a mechanic and often wears a mask while working on cars- and they are the loudest scene makers you could ever see. It's all in principle and frankly I think it's stupid. Just wear the damn mask for 30 minutes-1 hr when you go out... Or get someone else to go for you.

Personally I don't think it's healthy to wear a mask for hours on end. And remember all those reports in China about the med staff dying the most from the virus? Yeah it wasn't the virus, they were all dying from bacteria in their lungs. Bacteria that happened because they were spending upwards of 12 hrs under their masks, using the same masks for days. So no I don't think it's healthy, but I'm not going to throw a fit about it being a requirement to walk in someone's store.

Also, I don't have an exemption, but I am one of those who can't wear masks either. After 5 minutes I feel like I'm suffocating. I've known this about myself for years. So what do I do? I stay the f**k home and my husband get whatever we need. Or I ask people to pick things up for me while they are out and I offer to pay them extra. My husband works in a shop so he's used to wearing masks.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You're really gonna hate a ventilator then.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I could not care less if someone does or does not wear a mask. I'm sure as hell not going to confront someone for not wearing one, or for wearing one.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:21 am You're really gonna hate a ventilator then.
Most people who even get the virus don’t require hospitalization.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You should have let your family do the shopping since you have that option.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I think you're full of shit.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You should be letting your family be doing the shopping in the first place if you won't wear a mask. Stay the f**k home and let your husband do the shopping is exactly what you should be doing.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Wear a face shield.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Thanks for trolling
Locked Previous topicNext topic