My confession about my husband

Deleted User 670

Unread post

He was probably raised that way and raised to believe that S*x is shameful. Or he's gay and in the closet. Couples Therapy would probably be a good idea.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:00 pm I would be fine being with someone who wasn't super into S*x. I would not be okay with being with someone who makes any statements about how a "lady" should act.
Me neither. I believe that there is a time and a place to act 'well mannered' like having high tea with the Queen. And acting professional in the workplace is a good idea, but in my own home, I'ma gonna act comfortable. And I like to swear!
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:03 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:00 pm I would be fine being with someone who wasn't super into S*x. I would not be okay with being with someone who makes any statements about how a "lady" should act.
Me neither. I believe that there is a time and a place to act 'well mannered' like having high tea with the Queen. And acting professional in the workplace is a good idea, but in my own home, I'ma gonna act comfortable. And I like to swear!
I don't care if I'm at high tea or in my home, I'll act how I act because I am a person, not a woman. I teach my kids that the boys are expected to have the same manners as the girl and I practice what I preach.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:10 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:03 pm
I don't care if I'm at high tea or in my home, I'll act how I act because I am a person, not a woman. I teach my kids that the boys are expected to have the same manners as the girl and I practice what I preach.
Well I wouldn't pick my nose or scratch my ass if I was having tea with the Queen. But at home, yeah I'm gonna scratch that itch and grab a tissue and clean out my boogers. I'll also belch at home too.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don’t think I would have gotten with someone like that to begin with. I’m a very sexual person and I enjoy being vulgar in jest with SO.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Why? Standards aren't allowed now that feminism took over?
Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:15 pm
What standards should a “lady” be held to that a man shouldn’t?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Mamaof4 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:16 pm
I only have sons, but I definitely teach them to hold doors and give up their seats to children younger than them, women, and older people. During the pandemic it has irked me that men still insist on holding doors open since it is impossible to socially distance from a person holding a door open for you. Yet I have never once complained because that is absolutely how I expect men to act.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We have standards, but we all have the same standards. My daughter isn't expected to do anything that is not expected of my sons.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:34 pm
Mamaof4 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:16 pm

I only have sons, but I definitely teach them to hold doors and give up their seats to children younger than them, women, and older people. During the pandemic it has irked me that men still insist on holding doors open since it is impossible to socially distance from a person holding a door open for you. Yet I have never once complained because that is absolutely how I expect men to act.
I only have daughters, but I absolutely expect them to hold doors for the people behind them and to give up seats to children, pregnant women, and older people. What about those things do you think are male only manners?
Locked Previous topicNext topic