My confession about my husband

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My husband is very awkward about S*x. By that I mean, he won't even kiss me in front of anyone. He gets squirmy around the topic of S*x. When we do have S*x it's very vanilla, and he does not like it if I try to initiate it. It turns him off. He doesn't like it when I say anything remotely sexual even in jest. Basically, he acts like a Puritan, only he isn't religious himself. I don't know why it didn't bother me before, when we got married. But now, it's annoying as f**k. And yes we have talked about it before. As far as I know, from what he says, there is no past trauma. He says he isn't comfortable about being so open. And he thinks the way I act sometimes is "inappropriate for a lady to act that way".

So I have some questions; could you stay married to a person like this? Would this bother you? How would you handle something like this?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'd prefer that.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Why were you stupid enough to marry him?
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How old is he?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:39 pm How old is he?
He's 38.
Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Nope, not a marriage I would stay in, or a marriage I would’ve gotten into to begin with. S*x is a big part of a relationship and it has to work
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Mamaof4 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:44 pm Nope, not a marriage I would stay in, or a marriage I would’ve gotten into to begin with. S*x is a big part of a relationship and it has to work

I'll admit, I really didn't think about how important S*x was back then. I loved the way he made me feel, he made me laugh. S*x was okay, but I thought it would get better. Just didn't put much thought into that part because everything else was good. And really before having kids, his Puritan like ways wasn't that bad. He would joke about things. But once we had our first, thats when he started to become more conservative. At first I thought it was shyness, but now I know it's just his personality. It really sucks.
Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:51 pm
Mamaof4 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:44 pm Nope, not a marriage I would stay in, or a marriage I would’ve gotten into to begin with. S*x is a big part of a relationship and it has to work

I'll admit, I really didn't think about how important S*x was back then. I loved the way he made me feel, he made me laugh. S*x was okay, but I thought it would get better. Just didn't put much thought into that part because everything else was good. And really before having kids, his Puritan like ways wasn't that bad. He would joke about things. But once we had our first, thats when he started to become more conservative. At first I thought it was shyness, but now I know it's just his personality. It really sucks.
I’m sorry. It doesn’t seem like something that’ll change. I wouldn’t stay
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

If we were a family with children, I would stay until the children are grown.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would be fine being with someone who wasn't super into S*x. I would not be okay with being with someone who makes any statements about how a "lady" should act.
Locked Previous topicNext topic