What’s the worst your toddler has done?

Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

This is a spin off of the other post about what your pet’s done.

Fair warning, TMI
My 10 year old, when he was around 2, liked fighting naps. Whatever. We’d let him hang out in his crib for 2 hours for quiet time. If he didn’t sleep, oh well. Well one time, he pooped and we didn’t catch it fast enough. I looked at the baby monitor just to see that he stuck his fingers in his diaper and licked them. Shudder. To this day, still the worst/most disgusting thing I’ve witnessed one of my children do.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

She discovered she could open her diaper and played with her poo. She didn't smear it thank goodness. She also threw clumping cat litter in her little fish tank and opened up the can of dried shrimp and dumped them everywhere. As I was vacuuming it up, I couldn't breathe from coughing and sneezing because there was so much shrimp dust everywhere. She also got a hold of my sewing scissors and cut holes in her leggings and in one of the couch cushions. She also cut her hair. She was pretty proud of that one. She came running to me, a handful of hair in one hand and scissors in the other. Cut it almost to the scalp too.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My kids have yet to do anything horrible.

My sister though drew all over my other sister with a permanent marker the day she came home from the hospital lol.

My niece painted her hoo-ha with nail polish.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My DD used to finger “paint” with her poop. She also drew all over her bedroom a few years ago with a sharpie (I think she was 5), and this is when we were renting. 😬 I don’t think the other 2 have done anything to out do her. She’s been quite a handful. She’s also the only child who has told me she hates me and that I’m mean and other similar things. She even packed all her clothes up a few months ago and told me she was going to live with my sister.
Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:47 pm My DD used to finger “paint” with her poop. She also drew all over her bedroom a few years ago with a sharpie (I think she was 5), and this is when we were renting. 😬 I don’t think the other 2 have done anything to out do her. She’s been quite a handful. She’s also the only child who has told me she hates me and that I’m mean and other similar things. She even packed all her clothes up a few months ago and told me she was going to live with my sister.
My 10 year old has done those things too. He packed his bags and said he was running away a few years ago. We watched him walk outside, sit against a tree for a few minutes then come back in saying it was too hot and he didn’t know where to go.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My middle DDs (twins) were the worst toddlers of my 4 girls. They’d draw on each other and the walls, cut each other’s hair, always getting into things they shouldn’t...
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

When she was 3, she grabbed a toy car and ran it up and down the screen of our brand new 50" flat screen tv, scratching the sh*t out of it when I was in the bathroom. DH was at work.

I had one of my worst panic attacks ever that day.

She never messed around with poop. It always disgusted her..lol.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:53 am When she was 3, she grabbed a toy car and ran it up and down the screen of our brand new 50" flat screen tv, scratching the sh*t out of it when I was in the bathroom. DH was at work.

I had one of my worst panic attacks ever that day.

She never messed around with poop. It always disgusted her..lol.
A good friend of mine's child is 6, so not a toddler, but he threw a water bottle at their 55" flat screen on Monday and killed it. His mom was having a panic attack when she called me.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Our two were really good toddlers. They both went through writing on walls, but that was easy to redirect. Our our oldest was three, she got away from me in a parking lot when I had her infant sister in my arms and almost got hit by a car. When I mean almost, the car stopped inches from her. That might be the only time I ever actually yelled at her. I cried all the way home as I was driving.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can’t think of anything she was a pretty mellow kid. I thought she might go through a stage of writing on the walls, so I painted one wall in the playroom with blackboard paint. She never wrote on the wall.. lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic