Unable to get out of bed

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Mamaof4 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:38 pm
    Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:36 pm
    Mamaof4 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:24 pm I’m so sorry you’re going through this. Are you on meds for depression? You might need an increase. Or it could be some kind of physical issue like anemia. Either way, I hope you feel better soon. I’d get into your doctor ASAP
    Im going to make an appointment with my pcp tomorrow...it will be atleast 2 weeks before i can get in.I'm not on meds but i should be...going to call my therapist office tomorrow and ask for an appointment for the psychiatrist
    I would ask for an urgent appointment. 2 weeks is a long time when you’re miserable
    Everything is over the phone now i hope i can get something sooner
    Nopeville
    Duchess
    Duchess

Unread post

Honestly, I think everybody I know is a little depressed lately. Things are such a mess. Yes, staying in bed 4 days is a long time, but not the end of the world. It's nice your kids are old enough to take care of things, including you. Hugs, OP. I hope it gets better soon.
    KendallsMom
    Spoiled SAHM
    Princess Royal
    Princess Royal

Unread post

Hope you feel better soon
    Mrs.ChuckBass
    Duchess
    Duchess

Unread post

ok, I can relate, but at the same time we need to talk about the fatigue, how bad is it?
    would you say it is normal given the circumstances?
    have you experienced this before and if so under what type of circumstances?
    have you been eating?
    keeping hydrated?

when you get up and goto the bathroom for instance, are you feeling completely exhausted by the time you get to the toilet?
    have you experienced chills or fever?
    Deleted User 172

Unread post

You're going to have a good day tomorrow. You don't have a choice.

-my son
    LiveWhatULove
    Donated
    Donated
    Princess
    Princess

Unread post

I am sorry you are feeling bad. I agree with a medical visit, check some labs just in case too!

And could you listen to an audio-book while you lay there and rest? Pick a self-help book. Something like the "the subtle art of not giving a f*ck" or "mind-hacking" or "girl, wash your face" OR anything by Brene Brown, I love her!!
    Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:20 pm I've been unable to get out of bed since Sunday...Extremely lethargic ..Idk what to do.I'm already in therapy . This is unusual for me because even if im tired I jump to go to work (grubhub/doordash)and i set my grubhub schedule and I've been absent all week .I hope I'm not deactivated for this but i literally can't get out of bed.Im extremely depressed.

My kids have been ordering takeout and bringing me food everyday like im a participant on my 600 pound life....

I'm supposed to be moving on the 15th and im trying to clean and packup the house and i can't...Im a last minute girl. I will get a sudden burst of energy the day before the move and get everything done so now i feel lazy because i have no energy to do it now.

Im also craving cheesecake factory and i want their spinach dip buffalo wings and cheesecake ... Its like a 45 minute drive to get there but im ready to drive therefor the food....now i feel pathetic
    Koo Koo you are still driving for door dash?
    Anonymous 4

Unread post

I know how you feel. I've barely left my bedroom since last Friday. I have zero motivation and feel so hopeless.
    xsxpxixdxexrxsx
    Regent
    Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:34 pm
    stilltfez wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:22 pm what's causing your depression?
    I've been single 8 years and a guy i had a crush on rejected me...feeling pretty hopeless and embarrassed
    I'm sorry. I can see how that would make you feel shitty.
    I'm glad that you're reaching out for help. It's not always easy to do, especially when you have to wait that amount of time to see a doctor.
    I've had weeks where I just can't really do anything because of depression, it's not pleasant in the least. I hope you get what you need *hugs*
    agander2017
    Monkey's Mama
    Princess Royal
    Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:34 pm
    stilltfez wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:22 pm what's causing your depression?
    I've been single 8 years and a guy i had a crush on rejected me...feeling pretty hopeless and embarrassed
    Men aren't worth this. That man rejecting you, that's his loss, not yours. You'll find someone better.

Locked Previous topicNext topic