What's the worst thing your pet has

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

destroyed or done?

My DD loves to sit with me AMD read all the dog shaming pics on Pinterest, do you have any stories?

Our current dog is not a chewer and never relieves himself in the house BUT he hates this one neighbor child and now has the reputation of being vicious as he has bitten the poor kid not once, but twice!
Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

My dog likes to do the most disgusting things. She enjoys chewing on diapers, tampons, used toilet paper 🤢 We had to get lids on all the trash cans because of her.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Our puppy threw up in my car twice! 😡 He also loves to chew our flip flops.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mamaof4 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:31 pm My dog likes to do the most disgusting things. She enjoys chewing on diapers, tampons, used toilet paper 🤢 We had to get lids on all the trash cans because of her.
I have seen lots of dog shaming pics that your dog is in good company! But I bet you love him to pieces anyway, lol.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Besides dying and breaking my two childrens' hearts, probably practice teething on an antique German shrank.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:31 pm Our puppy threw up in my car twice! 😡 He also loves to chew our flip flops.
Oh, no!!

I have a horrible to story and my dog throwing up too, but actually the worst one, was a child that was little... And for folks with a soft stomach stop here, do not read further.

For whatever reason he held his face upwards and projectile vomited all over the roof of my new mini-van it was everywhere dripping down on our heads & the seats. I was crying, like really crying. It was awful.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Heidi destroyed 2 slippers for me. Both were the right slipper. She's scratched up the pocket door in the kitchen and I'm gonna have to replace it at some point. She was not completely potty trained until 7 months, even though we would take her out on schedule. We ended up replacing the carpet in the family room which really needed it because it was over 12 years old but all of Heidi peeing on the carpet and completely missing the puppy pads did not help oh and she would pee by the back door so she knew she had to go she just waited too long and didn't ask even though we have a bell hanging from the door. She is a chewer. We buy packs of frozen soup marrow bones for her to chew up.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

My dog hot a foxtail in her but. 6 weeks of vet appointments, surgery, a cone, 3 rounds of antibiotics, 3 rounds of anti-inflammatory meds, an overnight stay, hot compresses twice daily, and the vet lanced it at her last check just to make sure all of the fluid was out and the foxtail finally showed its ugly head.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Our last dog ate his food bowl, destroyed 3 kennels, chewed the sofa arm, stole trash (any trash), ate a bed in one of his kennels, stole off of dinner plates and the stove (when on!) and busted through a screen door for shits one day. He's in a different home now.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Nothing. I actually trained my pets and properly supervise them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic