What's the worst thing your pet has

Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:31 pm Nothing. I actually trained my pets and properly supervise them.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My brother's dog ate much of a 3 month supply of Synthroid that had arrived by mail order. Had absence seizures the rest of his life after that. Also was a digger...a fast digger...and I sprained an ankle in a 2 foot deep hole that wasn't there a half hour earlier.

Oh...and when my brother took Juneau off table food, he started bringing home half eaten rabbits. We were all like "Dammit Frank! Give the dog back his Ritz crackers and peanut butter!!!"
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My absolute favorite had to be when they pulled out the faucet for the irrigation line (more like rolled into it while playing and snapped it at the base) and caused a flood in the backyard. There I am kneeling in a geyser trying to reach down into the ground to turn off the irrigation valve in ice cold mud water when my husband appears on the porch after getting home from work.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I had a cat who ate a ton of thread off my sewing machine while I was out. When I got home it was spread all over the living room. After that he stopped eating so I took him to the vet and he had a blockage from the thread and had to have emergency surgery.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:17 pm I had a cat who ate a ton of thread off my sewing machine while I was out. When I got home it was spread all over the living room. After that he stopped eating so I took him to the vet and he had a blockage from the thread and had to have emergency surgery.
One of my cats ate some string. I didn't know it until he started pooping string. I had to pull the rest of it out. Fortunately there was no blockage.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Mamaof4 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:31 pm My dog likes to do the most disgusting things. She enjoys chewing on diapers, tampons, used toilet paper 🤢 We had to get lids on all the trash cans because of her.
My dog Willow would fish out my daughter's dirty menstrual pads out of the trash can and then shred them! I got a trash can for the bathroom with a lid so she couldn't do that any more!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Destroyed my leather shoes... used it as a chew toy.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

We have to crate ours or the worst happens because he gets anxious.

When he was with us maybe 2 months we put him in the first floor bathroom and went to dinner. When we pull into the driveway my husband says “why is your watering can and flower pot on the sidewalk? I asked “uhm how and why is the dog tied to the light post!?!?!?”

No joke, the dog opened the bathroom window and screen-jumped through said window and then proceeded to jump a 4 foot fence. Fortunately for us our neighbor saw him and was kind enough to tie him to the light post.

The window is half width and height so an adult can’t crawl in, otherwise I’d have worried we’d been robbed.

Another time we attempted the “no crate” routine as we wouldn’t be gone long. No sooner than we left than our alarm company called-the dog pulled the draped off the floor to ceiling window in the living room and plowed head long into the window-setting off the glass break alarm.

There is more-all from non crated times but we love our big lug.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

We’re getting quotes now on replacing the kitchen floor. Damn puppy!

Our old dog has been a dream but he did get into a bag of quick-Crete when he was a puppy. That was a $3000 snack.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My neutered dog has a blanket that he humps every night after dinner. Not the worst thing, but it can be a little embarrassing when people are over. He has also destroyed more flip flops that I can keep track of. He takes them and shakes them until they break.

Our puppy is just over a year old and still pees in the house randomly, despite having a dog door he has access to all the time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic