What's the worst thing your pet has

lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:42 pm
lauren08 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:31 pm Our puppy threw up in my car twice! 😡 He also loves to chew our flip flops.
Oh, no!!

I have a horrible to story and my dog throwing up too, but actually the worst one, was a child that was little... And for folks with a soft stomach stop here, do not read further.

For whatever reason he held his face upwards and projectile vomited all over the roof of my new mini-van it was everywhere dripping down on our heads & the seats. I was crying, like really crying. It was awful.
Oh no!! I would have been too!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:44 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:13 pm My dog hot a foxtail in her but. 6 weeks of vet appointments, surgery, a cone, 3 rounds of antibiotics, 3 rounds of anti-inflammatory meds, an overnight stay, hot compresses twice daily, and the vet lanced it at her last check just to make sure all of the fluid was out and the foxtail finally showed its ugly head.
what is a foxtail? like literally the tail of a real fox?
Screenshot_20200708-222802_Chrome.jpg
These stupid opportunistic weeds. All they need is a tip inside and then they will just keep burrowing. They can actually make it from the foot to the brain and kill the dog. And they can be a pain to find and dig out.
We've had them in dogs ears before. And we had a dog that was so susceptible to them we had to do nightly paw checks and learned to squeeze the nasty pocket of puss to get them out ourselves when one snuck past us. But this was a first and it was in the anal gland so the vet wasn't sure if this was the problem or not.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

When he was a puppy, he only chewed on DD's expensive sneakers. He wouldn't touch the sneakers that were 100.00. He also never touched anyone else's shoes
Melly Jelly 1
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Poop on my son
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She ate my kitchen table.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He once ate a steel toed boot. We never did find the steel part that went into it. Who knows what happened to it. Actually, the worst thing he ever did was die I miss him so much. :(

Anonymous 3

Unread post

He is! We rescued him when he was a year old so we don’t know what happened to him those first 12 months of life—when we are home he is as good as gold!

LiveWhatULove wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:50 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:18 pm We have to crate ours or the worst happens because he gets anxious.

When he was with us maybe 2 months we put him in the first floor bathroom and went to dinner. When we pull into the driveway my husband says “why is your watering can and flower pot on the sidewalk? I asked “uhm how and why is the dog tied to the light post!?!?!?”

No joke, the dog opened the bathroom window and screen-jumped through said window and then proceeded to jump a 4 foot fence. Fortunately for us our neighbor saw him and was kind enough to tie him to the light post.

The window is half width and height so an adult can’t crawl in, otherwise I’d have worried we’d been robbed.

Another time we attempted the “no crate” routine as we wouldn’t be gone long. No sooner than we left than our alarm company called-the dog pulled the draped off the floor to ceiling window in the living room and plowed head long into the window-setting off the glass break alarm.

There is more-all from non crated times but we love our big lug.
LOL, wow, he's determined when left alone. We usually crate ours, but if we don't, he does OK.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Not too long after we got her my dog chewed up the Ninendo DS charger while I was in the shower. Thankfully they are only like 10 bucks to replace.

She also ate our sofa at the time while we were gone.

Thankfully she has gotten over her destructiveness and separation anxiety though I never leave anything out she might destroy just in case lol.

My other dog loved to eat books when he was younger. One time he stole a loaf of bread off the counter and trotted upstairs with it. DH was up there and as soon as he saw DH he got a deer in headlights look, dropped the bread and ran away lol.

My little dog likes to destroy squeaky toys but he's got 1 particular one that he's had for
years. For some reason he will not destroy that one.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My white cat escaped and hid under the deck for 12 hours. He usually comes when I call and is not allowed outside. Something spooked him. When we finally got him out he was covered head to toe in mud! I’ll try to find the pic.
Locked Previous topicNext topic