I need someone to explain to me how all lives matter is racist.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Saying all lives matter includes black lives so I don't understand how anyone thinks it is racist.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm black and I truly don't get how it's racist.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:43 pm Saying all lives matter includes black lives so I don't understand how anyone thinks it is racist.
It was explained to you in your last post about it. The answer won't change.

Oh yeah, I know I know, it wasn't your post, you're hardly ever here, so on and so forth.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

i don't understand either. but black life matter imo, is racist.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It's argumentative. Its a rebuttal or a retort to "black lives matter" It's dismissive of the issue of black folks being killed unjustly while their killers suffer too little consequence.

That said, its completely stupid to assume somebody who says "all lives matter" is racist or holds racist points of view.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:46 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:43 pm Saying all lives matter includes black lives so I don't understand how anyone thinks it is racist.
It was explained to you in your last post about it. The answer won't change.

Oh yeah, I know I know, it wasn't your post, you're hardly ever here, so on and so forth.
I'm on here a lot but no that wasn't my post. I really would like to know how it's racist.

This post is a spin off of another post with a meme.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:50 pm It's argumentative. Its a rebuttal or a retort to "black lives matter" It's dismissive of the issue of black folks being killed unjustly while their killers suffer too little consequence.

That said, its completely stupid to assume somebody who says "all lives matter" is racist or holds racist points of view.
As a black person I disagree that it is dismissive but thank you for your opinion.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:50 pm It's argumentative. Its a rebuttal or a retort to "black lives matter" It's dismissive of the issue of black folks being killed unjustly while their killers suffer too little consequence.

the same shit happens to white people. it just doesn't hit the media
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It's not. Neither does supporting the police. Neither does supporting Trump and/or being a conservative make you a racist, trans phobic, homophobic, xenophobic, poor people hating person. Despite what you've heard.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:52 pm

the same shit happens to white people. it just doesn't hit the media
Lol...not exactly.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Locked Previous topicNext topic