Any Canada Day plans today?🇨🇦

Anonymous 1

Unread post

For our Canadian members :) Do you have any special traditions or plans to celebrate?

I’m wishing I had some poutine and Nutella beaver tails right about now, mmmm....
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm not Canadian, but I could go for some poutine and I'm intrigued by nutella beaver tails..<---- what in the heck fire is that because well, nutella is delicious.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:23 pm I'm not Canadian, but I could go for some poutine and I'm intrigued by nutella beaver tails..<---- what in the heck fire is that because well, nutella is delicious.
They are fried dough pastries in the shape of a beaver tail. You can get sweet or savory, like crepes. I usually get Nutella and banana or Nutella and strawberries, and my kids love the cinnamon and sugar. You pick whatever toppings you want though. They are delicious and addictive! I am usually not a dessert person but man those things.... dangerous!
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I love poutine and beaver tails with Nutella. 😋

My family in Canada will do a BBQ and go watch fireworks, much like we do for the 4th of July.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We are doing BBQ ribs and wings. No fireworks unless people are setting them off around here. But now I want a beaver tail, off to make some.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:32 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:23 pm I'm not Canadian, but I could go for some poutine and I'm intrigued by nutella beaver tails..<---- what in the heck fire is that because well, nutella is delicious.
They are fried dough pastries in the shape of a beaver tail. You can get sweet or savory, like crepes. I usually get Nutella and banana or Nutella and strawberries, and my kids love the cinnamon and sugar. You pick whatever toppings you want though. They are delicious and addictive! I am usually not a dessert person but man those things.... dangerous!
Ummm.. I would eat that and I am not a sweets person. In all honesty, I would drown myself in poutine and be happy. LOL
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Well we aren’t Canadian, but we did decide to make a poutine. Also today is my youngest DS’s birthday, so we are also having homemade cake with chocolate buttercream.
Locked Previous topicNext topic